No announcement yet.

Gender roles in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw that the Biden Administration has declared that state puberty blocker bans are unconstitutional. How crazy is that? You can’t smoke weed or drink alcohol at that age. I don’t think a child can receive a tattoo at that age. A child doesn’t have free reign to have sex, especially with an adult at that age. But a child can have an abortion and decide that they want to become a member of the opposite gender? Crazy Democrats, but not extreme at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      I just saw that the Biden Administration has declared that state puberty blocker bans are unconstitutional. How crazy is that? You can’t smoke weed or drink alcohol at that age. I don’t think a child can receive a tattoo at that age. A child doesn’t have free reign to have sex, especially with an adult at that age. But a child can have an abortion and decide that they want to become a member of the opposite gender? Crazy Democrats, but not extreme at all.
      I believe states can negate executive orders, and they should.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

California and New York have probably already done that because they are both middle of the road believers.

Comment

The Biden administration cant declare ANYTHING unconstitutional. That is the job of the courts, not the executive branch, but I wouldnt expect the Biden administration to know that.
          Last edited by ShockerDropOut; June 23, 2021, 09:37 AM.
          Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

They can tie educational department (or other executive department) monies to their executive orders.

Comment

They can tie educational department (or other executive department) monies to their executive orders.
              Any federal monies. That’s why the turnpike is so important to Kansas. It greatly decreases their dependence on the feds.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

This would have probably been the proper place for a transgender man disrobing in front of little girls and women because he says he feels like a woman. California is a sick place and the lack of respect for other people is appalling.

Comment

This would have probably been the proper place for a transgender man disrobing in front of little girls and women because he says he feels like a woman. California is a sick place and the lack of respect for other people is appalling.

https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v...x691hYg0GW4YXX
                  Well, new for me anyway, I found out if one cannot remember all the LETTERS+, some simply say the Alphabet Gang.

Comment

https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v...x691hYg0GW4YXX
                    #Waronwomen

Remember that?

Romney Binders = Proof of mysogeny
                    Letting dudes free their junk in front of women and girls = tolerance and inclusion.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Well, new for me anyway, I found out if one cannot remember all the LETTERS+, some simply say the Alphabet Gang.
                      That was new to me too, but that's all you found out? It ALL was new to me, but it's sadly more than likely coming our way.

Comment

• As Little Ennis Burdette would say,

"A pervert flasher and a this trans person in the spa look an awful lot alike, Daddy"
                        Last edited by ShockerPrez; July 3, 2021, 01:27 PM.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

That was new to me too, but that's all you found out? It ALL was new to me, but it's sadly more than likely coming our way.
                          Everything else was not a surprise or unexpected.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Everything else was not a surprise or unexpected.
                            I guess I’m still optimistic and I’m still shocked by the race to the bottom level of human nature of many issues, including this one. Young girls and children shouldn’t have to be a witness to these issues. At least this lady on the video put herself out there, and attempted to stand up for young children.

Comment

• Thinking about installing a toilet in my living room.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• The Babylon Bee

@TheBabylonBee

Gender Inequality: Women Will Only Save 12 Cents On Their Cookouts This Year

Comment

Working...
                                X