Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wufan
    replied
    Well of course she’s a Sanders supporter. Bernie didn’t rape her!

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    Idk. I would be checking who her affiliations are with. There are some warning signs here.

1. Why wait 27 years?
    2. If she was fired from the Biden office for filling of sexual harrassment claim, then there should be some paperwork somewhere?
    3. She doesn't remember the exact time or date? I can remember clearly remember some big events that happened in my life in that time frame.
    4. Initial allegations was that he touched her neck and shoulders inappropriately - then now it is morphing to something more? You remember the sniffing of the hair before u remember the "fingering"?
    I was wondering if she could be a Sanders supporter and was googling that question and came up with this story that unearthed some of her social media posts

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Idk. I would be checking who her affiliations are with. There are some warning signs here.

1. Why wait 27 years?
    2. If she was fired from the Biden office for filling of sexual harrassment claim, then there should be some paperwork somewhere?
    3. She doesn't remember the exact time or date? I can remember clearly remember some big events that happened in my life in that time frame.
    4. Initial allegations was that he touched her neck and shoulders inappropriately - then now it is morphing to something more? You remember the sniffing of the hair before u remember the "fingering"?

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Creepy Joe Biden finally addressed the Tara Reade allegations, by insisting that "his fingers weren't even hardly in."

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Creepy Joe Biden finally addressed the Tara Reade allegations, by insisting that "his fingers weren't even hardly in."

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    God**** Snowflake

Biden.jpg

This guy does more dope than those 2 ditsy dipsomaniac's hillary and nancy combined.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
    NYT just threw Biden under the bus.
    he won't know......

Leave a comment:

• MelvinLoudermilk
    replied
    NYT just threw Biden under the bus.

Leave a comment:

• revenge_of_shocka_khan
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post

Here’s the deal:

Moral failings are bad. Our president has a lot of them. They shouldn’t be overlooked. I think the president has been called out on a lot of these. Biden should also be called out for his, and he can’t take the high ground.

Voters that checked Trump have already made their decision, and had to reconcile their hypocrisy. Those that said Trump was evil, now have to reconcile their position and hypocrisy when check Biden.

#metoo, #believeallwomen was always an untenable position. This demonstrates that it was always a power play by the leftists/feminists and not an idealogical moral position. If Kavenaugh was just having a job interview, why isn’t Biden having the same job interview? Bottom line is that he shouldn’t. 30 year old allegations need to not be a part of the qualification process for anyone. These were the rules the left chose to live by. They should live by them. The right should choose to not live by them, but should point out the hypocrisy of the left.
    As usual, your answer was the most reasonable. I got a kick out of the 'Well Clinton did it, too (Clinton left the presidency almost 20 years ago, so how relevant is that?) and the other one wanted to talk about Kavanaugh (again, not relevant, he was approved by the Senate). Neither mentioned what should have been the 'best' answer - the moral dillema of compromising your personal values for whatever reason - to vote for your candidate.

I do give the second guy (wanting to talk about Kavanaugh) some credit, though. That answer was somewhat well thought out. I would imagine the next SCJ position where the Dems get to put someone up will have their background gone through with a comb by goof balls such as James O'Keefe. I did not support Kavanaugh, but I did not like the way resistance to his nomination was prosecuted, seems like the Feminist wing of the Democrat party (specifically Gloria Alred) seems to always dredge up such nastiness (random women kvetching about sexual harassment that occurred years ago) and uses it to get rid of men they do not agree with.

Years ago, a friend of mine's father (life-long republican and close friend of Richard Luger's) was in line to get a high-level job that would have required a thorough background check and a vote by Congress. He turned it down because he did not want to make his life an open book (and put his family through all that).

It's much worse now than it ever was. On both sides. And the worst part of it is that it seems to sideline the best and the brightest (no, not Ivanka and Jared).

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Here's a public service message......if you overlooked the WHOLE Trump thing, ("Grabbing women by their *****, Stormy Daniels, and so forth), why would this be important? Especially seeing that if your value system would totally discount all this with candidate A, why would it be an issue with candidate B, unless you are judging people by some other-than-moral (i.e. situational) metrics?

I'm not sure who you voted for, you could have voted for anyone but Hillary, just pointing out the obvious if you currently support and/or voted for Trump. But if you did vote for Trump, I would like to hear why it is important if it's Biden, but not so much if it's Trump.
    As I recall at the time there was a lack of legal documentation, but certainly not an absence of media attention. In Kavanaugh's case it was manifold (meaning the media), based on absolutely no evidence.

So, prior to the video tape reinforcing the accuser, how much media attention outside of Fox and Rush was devoted to Biden's accuser, or even the accusation itself? The media being cnn, msnbc, abc, cbs, pbs, npr, colbert, marher, espn and last, but not least, yahoo. With most it is the hypocrisy of the media that was hypocritical.

But, there is little doubt acceptance of the attitude and bias that says "hey, it's the President anything goes" (which you are obviously suggesting) is what got us a now tainted government being exposed as the very thing they accused your President of. Stay tuned...

In what world is this lack of values and morals (bias) from our leaders or media justified, and what circumstances made/make it so?

Leave a comment:

• Ta Town Shocker
    replied
    Absolutely agree the focus shouldn't turn to Trump's misdealings which included abuse and I'm not sure what its called since you can legally rape your wife. Instead, this is a perfect opportunity to get Biden out and put someone in his place who has the mental capacity to carry forward. I hope Cuban elects to run as an independent at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Here's a public service message......if you overlooked the WHOLE Trump thing, ("Grabbing women by their *****, Stormy Daniels, and so forth), why would this be important? Especially seeing that if your value system would totally discount all this with candidate A, why would it be an issue with candidate B, unless you are judging people by some other-than-moral (i.e. situational) metrics?

I'm not sure who you voted for, you could have voted for anyone but Hillary, just pointing out the obvious if you currently support and/or voted for Trump. But if you did vote for Trump, I would like to hear why it is important if it's Biden, but not so much if it's Trump.
    There's been a whole lot of Democrat hypocrisy in the past few decades. Clinton (I won't mention all of the credible women who had credible charges of rape, harassment etc. that were backed up by others with civil legal proceedings that had some evidence backing them up/he even lost his law license), Judge Kavenaugh (numerous baseless charges that had no witness credibility to back them up), and now Biden (with another credible charge with surrounding evidence from credible women and witnesses who back up the charges to some extent).

Trump is a "cheating", "bragging", "obnoxious", "smelly from the inside" kind of man whose wives stick with him too (just as all of the democrats wives did). To say that Clinton, and Biden are any better is just hypocrisy of the highest order. The only man I mentioned with any kind of integrity seems to be Kavenaugh.

Democrats need to get off of their "high horse."

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    I "liked" the last 2 posts and I didn't vote for Trump (or Clinton).

PS. I did vote.
    I'm getting to this point myself. Trump is a moron. If he could just shut up for 5 minutes it would do wonders.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    Sexual allegations do not even faze me anymore. It's playbook page #1 in politics on both sides. Washington is a corrupt cesspool of effing morons on both sides. I swear, why we give them 3 or 4 trillion dollars a year of our money and then allow them to take out a trillion+ in loans on top of that continues to piss me off more than anything.

Washington should not and never was meant to have this much power and control. It can't govern a 'free' population of 300+ million people.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how that ever can reverse itself at this point. Too many people who don't or can't take care of themselves and indoctrinated to believe everything is a right and should be provided by their fellow citize errrrrr government.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    I "liked" the last 2 posts and I didn't vote for Trump (or Clinton).

PS. I did vote.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X