X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious he meant to say "two hundred thousand". Those types of gaffes happen all the time from politicians who have 100% of their faculties. I just don't see the point in making a big deal about that type of mistake when there is plenty of other material to latch on to. It makes Republicans look petty.
    Nah, it is just comedy. Nobody takes it serious and thinks it actually matters - the country is too invested in identity politics for that to happen.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I think maybe because he is running for the President of the United States and it's not like he occasionally makes these mistakes. It is a pattern and it is disturbing. I don't see it as petty. He clearly does not have all of his faculties and that is kind of important for someone attempting to be the leader of the free world.
    FIFY

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    I think it's pretty obvious he meant to say "two hundred thousand". Those types of gaffes happen all the time from politicians who have 100% of their faculties. I just don't see the point in making a big deal about that type of mistake when there is plenty of other material to latch on to. It makes Republicans look petty.

I'd put more stock in something like this:

I think maybe because he is running for the President of the United States and it's not like he occasionally makes these mistakes. It is a pattern and it is disturbing. I don't see it as petty. He clearly does not have all of his faculties and that is kind of important for someone attempting to be the leader of the US.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied

Politifact constantly fact checks Trump on far more accurate misspeaks and calls them false. Meanwhile, Joe got his stats off by a factor or so on multiple occasions last week, and the media doesn’t care. What it really shows is media bias, not that the gaffe king gaffes bigly.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

200 Million Deaths to Covid is Mostly True? How, and what have you been taking this afternoon?

I’m not sure if he’s talking in the United State or the World but he’s Not Close to Accurate Either Way.

U.S. Deaths is just over 200,000 (How many years will it take for the US deaths to reach 200 Million?)
    World deaths last I checked hadn’t reached 1 Million yet. (How can you blame Trump for World Deaths and how many years will I take to reach 200 M?)
    I was parodying the leftist fact checkers.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jdmee
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

200 Million Deaths to Covid is Mostly True? How, and what have you been taking this afternoon?

I’m not sure if he’s talking in the United State or the World but he’s Not Close to Accurate Either Way.

U.S. Deaths is just over 200,000 (How many years will it take for the US deaths to reach 200 Million?)
    World deaths last I checked hadn’t reached 1 Million yet. (How can you blame Trump for World Deaths and how many years will I take to reach 200 M?)
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
    Biden said something similar back in June when he said 120 million had died from Covid-19. On that one, though, he immediately corrected himself and said 120,000 had died.
    One in 10 people age 65 and older (10%) has Alzheimer’s dementia. Sadly, Joe’s in the 10%.

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    replied
    Biden said something similar back in June when he said 120 million had died from Covid-19. On that one, though, he immediately corrected himself and said 120,000 had died.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Can you imagine what the media and such would do if Trump screwed up like this?

And as one commenter said. Where is the fact checking on this claim?
    Journalism is dead and has been for a while now. Just painfully obvious now to the last few who denied it.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post

FACT CHECK: Mostly true. While the number isn’t currently accurate, more deaths are sure to come due to Trump’s handling of the pandemic.
    at least according to Cold

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post

FACT CHECK: Mostly true. While the number isn’t currently accurate, more deaths are sure to come due to Trump’s handling of the pandemic.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X