2020 Democratic Nominee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious he meant to say "two hundred thousand". Those types of gaffes happen all the time from politicians who have 100% of their faculties. I just don't see the point in making a big deal about that type of mistake when there is plenty of other material to latch on to. It makes Republicans look petty.

I'd put more stock in something like this:

I think maybe because he is running for the President of the United States and it's not like he occasionally makes these mistakes. It is a pattern and it is disturbing. I don't see it as petty. He clearly does not have all of his faculties and that is kind of important for someone attempting to be the leader of the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I think maybe because he is running for the President of the United States and it's not like he occasionally makes these mistakes. It is a pattern and it is disturbing. I don't see it as petty. He clearly does not have all of his faculties and that is kind of important for someone attempting to be the leader of the free world.
      FIFY

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious he meant to say "two hundred thousand". Those types of gaffes happen all the time from politicians who have 100% of their faculties. I just don't see the point in making a big deal about that type of mistake when there is plenty of other material to latch on to. It makes Republicans look petty.
        Nah, it is just comedy. Nobody takes it serious and thinks it actually matters - the country is too invested in identity politics for that to happen.

Comment

Of course you are correct.

The point is that I and those with my political views will joke about it and say that Biden is, with merit, not all there and continue to be our petty selves. Because we have a sense of humor with this type of stuff, and sometimes you just have to shake your head and laugh. And Biden is ripe for making fun of, just like Trump is.

Whereas if Donald Trump did it, the likes of Stelter, Cuomo and Lemon and the rabble of TDS support group participants at MSNBC would run hours and hours about how Trump is losing his mind and how dangerous it is to have him in the Oval Office. Fact checkers would run legitimate articles on whether 200 million is correct and then add it into the 95% lie rate of the president. And so on and so on.

That's the difference. I and everyone knows that it was a misspeak. And it's hilarious that when the right makes fun of Biden it's some transgression against the world, but when Trump does it, it's somehow a bigger issue boiling underneath.

That's all.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Biden's uhh, "you know the thing" wasn't misspoken. That was stupid.

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/charlie.git...40189942724513

My God
                Last edited by pinstripers; September 21, 2020, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Corruption: Hunter Biden Got $3.5M Wire Transfer From Russian Mayor’s Wife, Paid Suspected Human Trafficking Ring

Perhaps the main reason why clearly diminished and cognitively challenged Joe Biden and his supports are trying to get him to the finish line.

The only way he can protect his corrupt family is to gain power over the DOJ. There’s simply no way everything that went on here was above board. The wives of Putin stooges do not wire millions of dollars to the VP’s son for no reason. Don’t forget that this all was happening while Joe Biden was heading up the Russia-Ukraine policy front for the Obama administration. Was Russia attempting to buy influence?
                  But that's only part of the story:

BREAKING: Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed that if a reporter has a question about anything Ukraine Stinky Fingers suddenly is energized with aggravation? I question his level of emotional intelligence.

That being said, I'm looking forward to the Ukraine being a debate topic (if it's allowed) just to see if the man wanting to be the President can maintain his composure. Poise is a very important trait for someone wanting to call themselves a leader.

Old Biden.jpg

"I don't work for you!"

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 23, 2020, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Ole Stinky Fingers Jr. has been conspicuously absent during this campaign huh?? Gee, I wonder why??

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                        Has anyone else noticed that if a reporter has a question about anything Ukraine Stinky Fingers suddenly is energized with aggravation? I question his level of emotional intelligence.

That being said, I'm looking forward to the Ukraine being a debate topic (if it's allowed) just to see if the man wanting to be the President can maintain his composure. Poise is a very important trait for someone wanting to call themselves a leader.

Old Biden.jpg

"I don't work for you!"

The anger is a sign of dementia.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Bail Fund Promoted By Kamala Harris Helped Free Serial Domestic Abusers

A bail fund promoted by Sen. Kamala Harris helped bail out six men accused of domestic violence, all of whom have also been convicted of domestic violence.

Comment

• Where's kamala been hiding? She needs to be out front and center winning over hearts and minds for Trump.

Are her and Pence going to have at least one debate?

Comment

• Seriously, a $3.5 million transfer from the ex wife of a Russian mayor? Did I read that correctly? Does ANYONE think that is normal?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Seriously, a $3.5 million transfer from the ex wife of a Russian mayor? Did I read that correctly? Does ANYONE think that is normal?
                                Hunter must be a tremendous speech giver.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X