2020 Democratic Nominee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

At least the next few months will be entertaining. Get the popcorn ready, sit back and watch the $hit show.

No doubt. Biden has one of the worst cases of "foot in mouth" disease that you'll ever see.

Comment

• Expect a black female VP pick.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• It would help if they were gay and differently-abled.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Or maybe if they just identified as black, gender non-binary and disabled.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
            Or maybe if they just identified as black, gender non-binary and disabled.
            Warren would probably do that to get the VP position.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
              Expect a black female VP pick.
              I am really hoping for the Transgender who identifies as a deer and is in charge of censorship on twitch

Today on Slightly Offens*ve, Elijah Schaffer examines a controversial new hire to Twitch's Safety Advisory Council - a trans "human deer" that will now be in...

"I have power, they can't take it away from me," bragged Steph Loehr, also known as FerociouslySteph. "And honestly there are some people that should be afraid of me, and they are because I represent moderation and diversity and I'm gonna come for harmful people. If you're a really sh**ty person – I'm gonna stand up against you. Period. And Twitch is endorsing me to do that."

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I am really hoping for the Transgender who identifies as a deer and is in charge of censorship on twitch

Today on Slightly Offens*ve, Elijah Schaffer examines a controversial new hire to Twitch's Safety Advisory Council - a trans "human deer" that will now be in...

Oh yes! So stunning! So brave!
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Team joe.jpg

Comment

• Biden’s ‘Breakfast Club’ Controversy Shows What His Rivals Already Knew

Comment

• Republicans and and Democrats alike know damn good and well that Biden's career ought to be over, and they all know that it would be, if he was Republican.

Comment

• If it wasn't already sealed, this gaffe filled interview finally sealed it that Harris is going to be his VP candidate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                          If it wasn't already sealed, this gaffe filled interview finally sealed it that Harris is going to be his VP candidate.
                          There’s the also ran lady in Georgia that the media is hyping.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• plus 2 others, Val Demmings and I forget

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Republicans and and Democrats alike know damn good and well that Biden's career ought to be over, and they all know that it would be, if he was Republican.
                              Exactly.

The libs just want to get joe to the finish line. They'll take over from there. He knows it, we know it, and they know we know it... Whatever. It. Takes.

Comment

• Hopefully, Michigan will send John James to the Senate in November. Here are his comments on Joe Biden's racist comments:

Comment

Working...
                                X