Clear All

• ShockingButTrue
    replied

What kinda' drugs is this guy on?

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    [QUOTE=Kung Wu;n1249938]

I don't know where they are getting that PPP is a $3 trillion program. It is a $670 billion program that paid out to about 5 million organizations in record time.

If it's true that they have only identified $62 million in fraud out of a $670 billion program with 5 million recipients at such a quick pace, that would be an outstanding success in terms of government assistance. I mean we're talking about 0.009% fraud here.

Note: I am adamantly against government run healthcare.

My unintentional inaccuracies may have run this serious question off of the rails before it even started. My intent wasn't to criticize the PPP, but to question the Democrat idea of a government run health care program. I remembered the first bill was a 3 Trillion dollar bill so "my bad".

However, the serious question still exists whether it is a $670 billion program with 5 million recipients or not. If the Feds have trouble running the PPP how can they run government health care for 350 million people?. I hope people will not dodge the question but try to answer it.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) was a 3 Trillion dollar federal government program to help small businesses, and employees, during the pandemic because it wasn't their fault.
    I don't know where they are getting that PPP is a $3 trillion program. It is a $670 billion program that paid out to about 5 million organizations in record time.

If it's true that they have only identified $62 million in fraud out of a $670 billion program with 5 million recipients at such a quick pace, that would be an outstanding success in terms of government assistance. I mean we're talking about 0.009% fraud here.

Note: I am adamantly against government run healthcare.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    This is a serious question for Bobb, Revenge of Shaka Khan, Rocky Mountain Shock, Wuzee, or other self proclaimed moderate lefty's or lefty's (whoever claims this that I've missed).

Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) was a 3 Trillion dollar federal government program to help small businesses, and employees, during the pandemic because it wasn't their fault. It had the best of intentions when it began, but as with, seemingly, All Government Run programs, it went awry. The following article talked about the PPP and as it says, $62 MILLION is the Tip of the Iceberg.We can't seem to run any government program with effectiveness when it becomes a huge program without fraud coming into the equation.

So, no trolling, here is the honest question. With 350 Million Americans, how can we possibly run a HUGE Health Care program that is going to be larger than the PPP without fraud creeping into the program?

$62 million in alleged PPP fraud is ‘tip of the iceberg’
    BY STACY COWLEY
    NEW YORK TIMES
    The criminal complaints read like catalogs of luxury bling: a diamond-laden $52,000 Rolex, a gambling spree at the Bellagio, two Lamborghinis, a pair of Cadillac Escalades, a Rolls-Royce. All that and more, law enforcement officials said, was financed through schemes to defraud the federal government’s signature coronavirus relief program for small businesses.

The Justice Department has made at least 41 criminal complaints in federal court against nearly 60 people, who collectively took $62 million from the Paycheck Protection Program by using what law enforcement officials said were forged documents, stolen identities and false certifications.

They are just “the smallest, tiniest piece of the tip of the iceberg,” said Hannibal Ware, inspector general of the Small Business Administration, which led the program

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    After 3 months of burning and looting and destruction, Creepy Joe Biden finally came out against it; not because he thinks it's wrong, but because the polls told him to. What a gutless weasel......

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself, Pin.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    I ended up with a sore throat......"
    I bet she did...I bet she did...

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    a candid shot of Kamala Harris at a recent fundraiser

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Kamala Harris just announced that she tested negative for Covid-19. When asked what symptoms she had that caused her to be tested, she replied with a sly smile, "after all that vetting I had to do, I ended up with a sore throat......"

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Haven't started looking yet. It just might be a game day decision. I once again know I'm not voting for the winner, so I kind of lose interest in tire kicking. I'm just so sick of the sh!tshow.
    We all are.

Watching kamala sit there are and basically lie to the whole nation was no surprise was it? I'm pretty sure cold was somewhere gettin' a chubby.

Leave a comment:

• MoValley John
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Have you considered the Replacement Party's candidate Hal Phillip Walker?
    Haven't started looking yet. It just might be a game day decision. I once again know I'm not voting for the winner, so I kind of lose interest in tire kicking. I'm just so sick of the sh!tshow.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    I was stunned and disappointed in Harris as the vp. I don't think l could have been more underwhelmed. I could have gotten behind Tulsi Gabbard. Biden really boxed himself into a corner with earlier pandering and this is what we got.

I don't think I would have voted Biden-Gabbard, but I would have considered. For the second election cycle in a row I'm searching for an independent candidate... Eight years ago I mocked people that "wasted" votes on third party or independents, now I am that guy.
    Have you considered the Replacement Party's candidate Hal Phillip Walker?

Leave a comment:

• MoValley John
    replied
    I was stunned and disappointed in Harris as the vp. I don't think l could have been more underwhelmed. I could have gotten behind Tulsi Gabbard. Biden really boxed himself into a corner with earlier pandering and this is what we got.

I don't think I would have voted Biden-Gabbard, but I would have considered. For the second election cycle in a row I'm searching for an independent candidate... Eight years ago I mocked people that "wasted" votes on third party or independents, now I am that guy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X