I ATE THERE?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ATE THERE?!?!

This is fun! Go here and click "Out of Compliance" and then enter "Wichita" as the city and hit search:

Now click on the "Violations" to see what's up.

I've never gone to Fetch Bistro. And I don't think I ever will go.

FETCH BISTRO 7718 E 37th N ST #500 Wichita, KS 67226 316-927-2227

3-101.11 Explain Code Inspector Comments
    --A bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey contained small flies. COS- The PIC discarded the contents. --- In the small walk in cooler, a large bag of bread was covered in mold. COS- The PIC discarded the bread. --- In the small walk in cooler, an open package of Ham Steak had mold growth. COS- The PIC discarded the Ham Steak. --- The following PHF items lacked date marking: RTE Pork Ribs Bone-in Ham Bread Pudding Aioli Sauce The PIC did not know when any of the items had been opened or prepared. COS- The PIC discarded the items.

3-202.15 Explain Code Inspector Comments
    --In the small walk in cooler, a vacuum sealed package of Ham Steak has lost it's vacuum. COS- The PIC discarded the Ham Steak.

3-302.11(A)(1)(b) Explain Code Inspector Comments
    --In the small walk in cooler: Ham steaks were stored on the same metal tray as raw Beef. A pan of raw Beef was stored on a metal tray above a package of Bread Cryovac packages of raw Beef were stored on a wire rack shelf above a case of RTE St.Louis Style Pork Ribs. Two cases of raw Bacon were adjacent to and touching a jar of Jelly and Brownie baking mix. COS- The PIC rearranged the items. --- In the refrigerated grill prep table: A container of raw Beef Philly Steak was stored on a wire rack shelf above sliced Cheese. A container of Mahi Mahi was adjacent to and touching a container of sliced Deli Turkey. COS- The PIC rearranged the items.

3-302.11(A)(2) Explain Code Inspector Comments
    --In the small walk in cooler: A package of raw Chicken was stored on a metal tray above raw Beef Steak. A partial case of raw Turkey Breast was stored on a wire rack shelf above raw Beef Steak and raw Pork Sausage. COS- The PIC rearranged the items.

3-501.16(A)(2) Explain Code Inspector Comments
    --In the upper section of the sandwich prep table, a block of American Cheese was 48F. The PIC said that it had been there since the day prior. COS- The PIC discarded the Cheese. NOTE: All other items in the prep table were 41F or below.

3-501.17(A) Explain Code Inspector Comments
    --The following PHF items, prepared on site, lacked date marking: Penne Pasta Meat Loaf Tartar Sauce Chipotle Tartar Sauce Onion Jam Cooked slice potatoes The PIC identified when all of the items had been prepared. COS- The PIC labeled the items.

3-501.17(B) Explain Code Inspector Comments
    --The following commercially prepared PHF items lacked date marking: Cottage Cheese Foot Long Hot Dogs "Keep Refrigerated" Genoa Salami Capocollo Cream Cheese The PIC identified when all of the items had been opened. COS- The PIC labeled the items.

3-501.18(A)(1) Explain Code Inspector Comments
    --The following PHF items had been held greater than 7 days: Hoagie portions, containing "Keep Refrigerated" Salami, Capocollo, and Ham 11-23 Hot Dogs 11-11 Honey Mustard (made on site) 11-14 Shaved Deli Corned Beef 11-11 Mac & Cheese Sauce 11-08 Mac & Cheese Sauce #2 11-21 Salsa (made on site) 11-24 Salsa #2 (made on site) 11-25 Lasagna 11-19 COS- The PIC discarded all of the items.

3-603.11(A) Explain Code Inspector Comments
    --The establishment cooks Hamburgers to order. The establishment does not have a consumer advisory. COS- The Inspector provided the PIC with a wall placard.

4-601.11(A) Explain Code Inspector Comments
    --The meat slicer, stored as clean, had food debris dried on the blade. COS- The PIC had the slicer cleaned.

6-301.11 Explain Code Inspector Comments
    --The hand sink in the south end of the kitchen lacked soap. COS- The PIC provided soap.

6-301.12 Explain Code Inspector Comments
    --The hand sink behind the bar lacked paper towels. COS- The PIC provided paper towels.

7-102.11 Explain Code Inspector Comments
    --A spray bottle, containing a dark liquid, lacked labeling. The PIC identified the contents as POW Degreaser. COS- The PIC labeled the bottle.

7-201.11(B) Explain Code Inspector Comments
    --A container of Disinfectant Wipes was stored on a metal shelf above sweetener packets. COS- The PIC moved the wipes.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

I come here for the Struedel. It's great.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Don't do this... I eat out a lot and I'm a borderline germaphobe. I know the guy that just made my food likely didn't wash his hands after wiping his ass and white-knuckling the bathroom door handle, but PLEASE... don't remind me.

*prays to the gastric gods for protection*

T

...:cool:
      Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; December 13, 2018, 03:10 PM.

Comment

The food definitely got a lot better after Gordon Ramsay did his show there. However, while you wouldn't expect a place that allows dogs inside to be the most sanitary, you'd at least expect the owner to keep their dogs tied up. Last couple times I was there, the owner would bring her dogs in and just let them run around and they'd go up to tables and just start begging while getting as close to the food as possible. After seeing how she handled that (by doing nothing), seeing that they're out of compliance now isn't too surprising

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
          The food definitely got a lot better after Gordon Ramsay did his show there. However, while you wouldn't expect a place that allows dogs inside to be the most sanitary, you'd at least expect the owner to keep their dogs tied up. Last couple times I was there, the owner would bring her dogs in and just let them run around and they'd go up to tables and just start begging while getting as close to the food as possible. After seeing how she handled that (by doing nothing), seeing that they're out of compliance now isn't too surprising
          Yeah, really. My opinion always was, "why would I want go eat my food at a place where a bunch of dogs are around?"
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I WON'T EAT THERE!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I didn't even know about dogs. I've never even heard of the place -- but it's just one of many on the list if you go through the process above.

Comment

Okay, I understand FETCH Bar & Grill allows dogs in but is anyone checking to see if they all make it out?
                Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 14, 2018, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Okay, I understand FETCH Bar & Grill allows dogs in but is anyone checking to see if the all make it out?
                  Oh no you di'int!

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                    1972Shocker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I di'nt mean to! It just kinda happened.

I initially thought Fetch Bar & Grill was a great idea until I remembered that most people don't have well trained dogs. They'd lay my entree on the exact same spot some dog's asshole had just been.

My dog on the other hand has the manners of a gentleman.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Working...
                  X