No announcement yet.

George Herbert Walker Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing is for certain, this funeral is Bush's fault.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I can't figure out why/how Trump is being so congenial.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
        Bob Dole helped out of his wheelchair to salute George H.W. Bush

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bob...VSw?li=BBnb7Kz

"On Saturday, he reflected on their relationship, telling CNN's Ana Cabrera that his passing was an end of an era, as Bush was the last World War II veteran to serve as president. Dole also served in the war.

"I believe there are certain qualities that veterans have, and when Bush was president, I think about three-fourths of Congress were veterans and we would stick together and work together across the aisle. And President Bush was a bipartisan president. So we got quite a lot done," Dole said."
        "three-fourths of Congress were veterans"

Talk about a sobering quote. It's not hard to figure out why this country is in the mess it's in considering the type of "distinguished" congresspeople we elect nowadays.

Side note: Commie-Cortez graduated from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in international relations and a minor in economics.

What the hell kind of economics are they teaching in Boston for her to go Commie? Home economics?

T

...:cool:

Comment

She’s not strong in economics.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• WuDrWu
            WuDrWu commented
            Editing a comment
            She's not strong in anything. Seriously, she's a moron.

I’m assuming there is a lot of facepalm-img going on at that school these days among the Econ faculty, regardless of political inclination. What an embarrassment she is in that regard.

Also might be an indication of the differences between a b-school Econ major and lib art school Econ major.

Comment

Winning Shocker pitcher reflects on '89 title team's meeting with George H.W. Bush

https://www.kwch.com/content/news/Wi...502022051.html
            Last edited by WstateU; December 6, 2018, 12:04 PM.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
            X