No announcement yet.

dallas cop intruder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

Well he was involved in a murder about a year ago. Got in a fight outside a strip club and it turned deadly with someone shooting him in the foot and his friend or cohort getting killed.

One arrest was made at the time.

Since this senseless murder took place NOT at the flats, I'd start my investigation with the associates of the guy in jail. I'd guess that Mr. Brown was recognized in the trial and targeted by the (likely) gang members of the shooter in jail.

That's about 1000 times more likely than whatever conspiracy theory is trying to be pushed by the media, which I'm not sure even they are buying, whatever it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
        Brown wasn't killed at the same apartment complex. But ... both apartment complexes are nice. So this isn't a situation where the areas themselves are dangerous. Can rule that out as a factor, and definitely makes you wonder about Brown being killed.
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Well he was involved in a murder about a year ago. Got in a fight outside a strip club and it turned deadly with someone shooting him in the foot and his friend or cohort getting killed.

One arrest was made at the time.

Since this senseless murder took place NOT at the flats, I'd start my investigation with the associates of the guy in jail. I'd guess that Mr. Brown was recognized in the trial and targeted by the (likely) gang members of the shooter in jail.

That's about 1000 times more likely than whatever conspiracy theory is trying to be pushed by the media, which I'm not sure even they are buying, whatever it is.
          In a metroplex of at least 6 million, Mr Brown was a guy in a fight....but I'd bet anything he was spotted in the trial and with his address identified, if I may quote the 2nd suspect from the November shooting, murder rate about to go up in this *****.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

In a metroplex of at least 6 million, Mr Brown was a guy in a fight....but I'd bet anything he was spotted in the trial and with his address identified, if I may quote the 2nd suspect from the November shooting, murder rate about to go up in this *****.
            Whoa I wasn't aware of that context.

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
              doesn't this look convenient. hardly looks random.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...etails-police/
              U are right - it was not random, but a drug deal gone bad.

Comment

Well I was wrong, and I'll be the first to admit it. I assumed Mr. Brown was a good guy, twice a victim of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Instead, he's a drug dealer, apparently a pretty big drug dealer, and had he not died, probably would have been charged with attempted murder.

So just to be clear, while most of the MSM casually suggested for the last few days that some kind of underground racist avenging cop or white supremacist rural idiot backwater Texan went on a black killing spree, the truth couldn't be further from that narrative. Just another awful case of black on black crime that's going to be quickly and quietly dismissed and that no amount of gun control is going to prevent.

Just so we can discuss the truth while Beto and Warren and the media tell us it's white privilege and turn in your guns.

I wonder if there will be hourly coverage of this on CNN, HLN, MSNBC and the networks like they pushed the previous narrative?

I also wonder if Fox will now be all over it? We need help.

Next.

Comment

mr brown was a successful businessman that got caught up with the wrong customer. maybe he should have operated in a state with a tax stamp and a storefront. now his family gets to live with his situation.

here is your next... one of these days the shooting is gonna go the other way around. if i recall texas law gives a property owner the right to perceive a threat in the dark but not the other way around. the table is still warm with guyger... if you can’t do the job find another career. next..

https://www.kansas.com/latest-news/a...236067328.html
                  Last edited by abdullah_sharif; October 13, 2019, 01:47 PM. Reason: can’t spell shit correctly today.

Comment

That’s horrible police misconduct to fire into a home when no threat has been reported or is visible.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                      That’s horrible police misconduct to fire into a home when no threat has been reported or is visible.
                      Even if you think it is your own home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Check out the article posted above. A neighbor called the police because the door was open. The female occupant heard some noise as the police surrounded the house and went to check it out. One officer yelled “don’t move, put your hands up” or something similar and then fired at the occupant. Basically accidental swatting, but there was very little reason to believe it was a life or death situation.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Well if you _truly_ think it is your own home, and you live by yourself, and there is a stranger there, and you are tired ... that's a lot different.

Comment

Check out the article posted above. A neighbor called the police because the door was open. The female occupant heard some noise as the police surrounded the house and went to check it out. One officer yelled “don’t move, put your hands up” or something similar and then fired at the occupant. Basically accidental swatting, but there was very little reason to believe it was a life or death situation.
                            Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Well if you _truly_ think it is your own home, and you live by yourself, and there is a stranger there, and you are tired ... that's a lot different.
                            My bad. I made an assumption (but it didn't kill anyone) that we were still discussing the Dallas incident.

I just read the article above of the story and had heard the news on this earlier.

AS A PROFESSIONAL, a cop is there to serve and protect (meaning others), unless there is a clear and present danger to themselves or others. It also makes a difference if the police has the advantage (weapon drawn, they see "suspect" before their seen, and no weapon is visible). This was the situation in both Dallas or Ft. Worth.

On the other hand, the Wichita swatting situation was different. I'm not saying it was without its problems as I feel there was a lack of proper communication between police sniper and the police at the front door.

Comment

Didn’t mean to imply that this had similarity to the Wichita incident. One was a false clear and present danger while the other was a “welfare check” basically. In both cases there was a difficult judgement call. In only one of them was there the inference that a life was at stake.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Didn’t mean to imply that this had similarity to the Wichita incident. One was a false clear and present danger while the other was a “welfare check” basically. In both cases there was a difficult judgement call. In only one of them was there the inference that a life was at stake.
                                You didn't, IMO. I did. Simply to show different levels of judgement. For me, I agree, the Wichita case could be considered a difficult judgement call, mostly because of the situation of potential danger to life (gun present and verbal conflict). OTH, I find it hard for a professional to come to that conclusion in Dallas or Ft. Worth.

Comment

Working...
                                X