No announcement yet.

dallas cop intruder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That tweet about marijuana was put out by the local news. Shame on them. If the police had put that out, or if it comes out that they “leaked” it to the media in an effort to smear, then I’d be investigating the police for malconduct.
    Livin the dream

Comment

who would have any desire or achieve anything by leaking it? law enforcement is my only logical guess. whoever posted it online didn't have the balls to put their name to it as a reporter.. either they didn't want to post it or were told to by management as it is listed as "staff"..

Comment

Were the results of the search warrant released as a matter of public record? I’m totally open to being told that it was leaked by the police to smear the victim, but please post some evidence of it!
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
          Were the results of the search warrant released as a matter of public record? I’m totally open to being told that it was leaked by the police to smear the victim, but please post some evidence of it!
          I had read that a 30 or 31 day period would need to lapse before the affidavit was unsealed, and that window was only if the DA didn’t ask for a second 30 or 31 days. Was a local Dallas media article. Not going to try to dig it back up.

If that’s true then it is a leak. Might be bad info as well.

Comment

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ne...493339131.html

Here’s the results of a search warrant returned the next day, after the “marijuana” search warrant. Officers are checking for forced entry, bullet trajectory, and analyzing video. The release of the search warrant is a matter of public record and was released by the police. They appear to be making an attempt at transparency. IDK. I don’t give a **** if this guy was smoking pot. He was killed in his home. The person responsible has been charged. Hopefully justice will be served.
            Livin the dream

Comment

InWuWeTrust wrote:

1) why hasn't there been a search warrant executed on the intruder's residence?
              2) other than an attempt to smear, why was one completed on the victim's residence? a crime scene should give detectives a bit of latitude on what they can look for without a warrant.
              3) why was the intruder allowed to go home after the shooting? her home could have yielded evidence..
              4) i've lived in high-rise condo buildings and have worked 18hr days before and never once did i come close to someone else's house. the red doormat had to be the first clue.
              5) hopefully the neighbors aren't scared into silence about what they saw and heard.

1. Because it wasn’t the crime scene. They probably should, but it wasn’t the crime scene.
              2. Because it was the crime scene.
              3. The Texas Rangers requested more time to review the case prior to charging her. Maybe they screwed this up. Maybe it’s protocol to let people go home that haven’t been charged. I believe this was originally treated as an accidental death b
              4. This was a pretty big mistake or intentional. We will see.
              5. Why would they be? Do you want to post the articles on police intimidation?
              Livin the dream

Comment

InWuWeTrust
              #13.3
              InWuWeTrust commented
              1 hour ago
              so many want to tote the line and not buck the trend of mistreatment and lies. uncle toms meant as those in power (faith johnson, ulysha hall) haven't said much of anything and have the appearance of going with the status quo (good ole boy system, blue shield) instead of standing up to the establishment and doing what is right for the people that they were voted in to represent.

Why are you blaming this on two women of color? You sound misogynistic and racist.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• InWuWeTrust
                InWuWeTrust commented
                Editing a comment
                couldn't be farther from the truth wufan.. don't care about color.. but i do about character. i'm tired of seeing the little guy get stomped on.

just lost trust in the system. if it weren't for the cameras, we'd probably still live in this world:

• wufan
                wufan commented
                Editing a comment
                How do you know the “little guy” is going to get “stomped”? It’s very preemptive...as if your world view is heavily biased.

If this was a private citizen, no way in hell does the shooter go home to sleep in his/her bed that night, based on identical circumstances. A gun was discharged, so while this is “accidental”, it’s not accidental in the same context as mistakenly turning left in front of a motorcyclist at sunset or something similar. This is felony serve-time-in-jail accidental, which I’m sure will be the ultimate outcome.

Comment

would love to know the truth about this one too..

Comment

PD just canned this officer, so pretty decent indication they’re trying to wash their hands of her.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                    PD just canned this officer, so pretty decent indication they’re trying to wash their hands of her.
                    Sounds like the right thing to do. Regardless of the outcome of the trial, you’d be hard pressed to find a reason for her to ever have a gun in her hand again.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

in due time.. maybe she’ll run into some old “friends” from the street when this is all said and done.

A police officer who claimed she killed a Dallas man in his own apartment in the mistaken belief that he was in her home was indicted Friday on a murder charge, authorities said.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                        C0|dB|00ded commented
                        Editing a comment
                        "Guyger "inflicted tremendous evil on my son," Allison Jean said. "He didn't deserve it. He was seated in his own apartment. He felt safe and he was violated by her coming in and murdering him," she said."

A murder charge? So she knew the victim?

"Tremendous evil. He didn't deserve it" blah blah blah. Life isn't fair but you better be damn sure before you start using words like "evil" and murder".

Cue: attorney slobbering

T

...:cool:

definitely worth a watch..

https://www.gofundme.com/life-after-witnessingWe traveled to Dallas,Tx to interview Bunny. Bunny filmed the aftermath that took place after Amber Guyger shot...

another reason to not answer questions (including as a witness) with law enforcement.

also good (sarcastic) to see miss piggy let brother jean bleed out on the floor instead of render aid.

Comment

what a €-y0u-next-tuesday.

https://www.stlucianewsonline.com/sh...dnt-kill-them/

Comment

young brothas story needs to stay out in front:

A white police officer in Dallas told a police dispatcher that she shot her unarmed black neighbor in his own home, repeating 19 times on a 911 call that she mistakenly “thought it was my apartment…

Comment

Working...
                          X