No announcement yet.

Justice Kennedy Retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait. Wasn't there a video of Obama flaunting a boner in front his female campaign aids while on the campaign trail?

Or was that fake?
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
      C0|dB|00ded commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. B.O. flaunted wood while he was on the phone. It was quite odd. Michael must not have given him any recently.

T

...:cool:

• Kung Wu
      Kung Wu commented
      Editing a comment
      Isn't that sexual misconduct? So why didn't it automatically disqualify him to run for reelection? This wasnt some college kid flashing wood, he was on the campaign trail. We need a hearing! We need an FBI investigation. We need answers!!

#himtoo

• The ***** Hats don't consent......lol

Comment

• The hysterics....
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Shame...shame....I'm a ***** hat....shame, shame.....lol

Elections have consequences as B.O. like to tell the us.

Comment

• CONFIRMED OFFICIALLY!

Comment

• Hat tip to the irrational, hysterical portion of the political left for inadvertently helping to fuel the right on November 18 just like they helped with November 16.

Solid work folks. Yeoman-like. We thank you.

Comment

• And in all likelihood, this has minimal affect on everyone's life. And that's a good thing.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• jdshock
                jdshock commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I agree with Cold on this one. I think it's seriously naive to think it will have a minimal effect. What would be the point in holding it open for a year if that were the case? The Supreme Court gave us gay marriage before states did. Clearly, there's the abortion issue. They changed the law relating to campaign finance. They changed the law relating to busing kids to school. Not all of these are "liberal activist" decisions and not all of these are conservative decisions.

Many people are significantly impacted by Supreme Court decisions. And, as far as I can tell, you're happy with the result. Be proud of it. Be like C0|dB|00ded and shout it from the roof tops. You got a win, and it will impact many people.

• ShockerPrez
                ShockerPrez commented
                Editing a comment
                A more conservative court=less activist rulings, ie less impact from the court on people's lives.

A more leftist court would not prompt me to make the statement.

Moreover the leftists crying are less impacted by kavanaugh than I would be by another RBG getting appointed.

• C0|dB|00ded
                C0|dB|00ded commented
                Editing a comment
                "A more conservative court=less activist rulings, ie less impact from the court on people's lives."

Fundamentally this is true; in reality it would also be true had we not had such liberal activism in the court's past. The conservative court is going to need to be a little activist just to get us back in the middle (constitutional).

This is not a time to revel in our newfound power and turn all chickenshit. We've got to totally erase all of Obama's fingerprints and gird up our loins for what comes after Trump. I assure you, it won't be good.

T

• Heeee's back:

Comment

• WstateU
                WstateU commented
                Editing a comment
                Once Madcow, now Sadcow. :(

• 1972Shocker
                1972Shocker commented
                Editing a comment
                Was her sister Blasey Ford's attorney?

• Advocacy groups paid protesters opposing the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court to help create "viral moments," including the now-famous elevator confrontation of Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., a top editor for Vice News claimed Sunday.

Shawna Thomas, appearing on ABC News' "This Week," said a lot of protesters were "normal people who were mad" about Kavanaugh's nomination. However, she also added that "we also saw people who were organized." She singled out one of the women who confronted Flake on Sept. 28, saying that one of them worked for the advocacy group UltraViolet and "was paid" to "steer people in the right ways to be able to confront senators."
              Losers!

T

Comment

• Comment

• Shocker1976
                  Shocker1976 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Very revealing youtube clip; confirms everything I thought of the good psych doctor; I hope this leads to some investigations for both civil and criminal lawsuits.

• jdshock
                #412.2
                jdshock commented
                3 hours ago
                Yeah, I agree with Cold on this one. I think it's seriously naive to think it will have a minimal effect. What would be the point in holding it open for a year if that were the case? The Supreme Court gave us gay marriage before states did. Clearly, there's the abortion issue. They changed the law relating to campaign finance. They changed the law relating to busing kids to school. Not all of these are "liberal activist" decisions and not all of these are conservative decisions.

Many people are significantly impacted by Supreme Court decisions. And, as far as I can tell, you're happy with the result. Be proud of it. Be like C0|dB|00ded and shout it from the roof tops. You got a win, and it will impact many people.
                Are you serious? It was the Supreme Court that did that? ROFL!

What a total debacle. I saw firsthand the impact of moving a city's feral child population into middle-class school zones. Let me just say, I'm very glad I didn't raise a daughter in that era. It was like releasing a pack of wolves into a sheep's pen - no chance of escape. You've got these hard-working middle-class families busting their asses while their kids were at school learning a bunch of new "tricks" straight from the ghetto. VOILA! 3 million tiny private schools were born overnight.

The correct approach of course, instead of exposing properly raised, highly impressionable children, to other children who were not being raised properly was to attack the problem at its source. You send in an army of highly trained teachers, counselors, and law enforcement officers to hopefully mitigate the damage that was happening to the children at the home. Then you cross your fingers to see if they grow up to be convicts or contributors.

Today we see the opening of a new 13 trillion dollar Southeast high school wayyy out in the boondocks with a yearly graduation rate of just a few ticks over 50%. That's a busing success story right there! I've heard it's like a war zone in that palace of a school.

"BUT, BUT, BUT", the liberals whine. We want to FORCE you to keep sending your children to those institutions of failure. We will use (See: steal/transfer/redistribute) your good children to fix the bad ones. It will happen by osmosis. Everybody knows that a good kids's behavior will always rub off on the bad ones...

Hell, I saw **** happening at recess that might even surprise a few people today. CB joined a gang in 3rd grade. I still know the name of our gang leader. My mother would tell me years later that my teacher had contacted her on numerous occasions imploring her to steer me away from *****rone. But what could she do lol? Imagine a teacher getting caught doing that today... ROFLLAWSUIT!

My newfound leader came from sterling stock. His father had murdered his entire family. When I first met this fine chap I didn't even know what a cuss word was. I grew up in a family of ministers where we attended church no less than 3x a week. But this dude was sooo cool, so "advanced" for his age. I learned a lot I will tell you that! Before I finished the year I had transformed from innocence and obliviousness to "progressive".

Libtards. *sigh*

T

Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; October 8, 2018, 03:30 PM. Reason: Added a touch more spice. Bam!

Comment

• Chief Justice John Roberts said in a letter on Wednesday that he had transferred judicial misconduct complaints related to Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh to the Judicial Council of the 10th US Circuit Court of Appeals for further review.

Last weekend DC Circuit Judge KarenLeCraftHenderson mentioned the complaints in a news release. She said they "do not pertain to any conduct in which Judge Kavanaugh engaged as a Judge.""The complaints seek investigations only of the public statements he has made as nominee to the Supreme Court of the United States," she wrote in the release. According to a source familiar, Henderson dismissed some allegations because she found they lacked sufficient evidence but chose to forward others along.
                  You guys ever hear of the NeverTrump, NotMyPresident, ImWithHer movements? Well now we have the NeverKavanaugh, NotMyJustice movements.

A bunch of silly babies who grew up with a dresser full of participation trophies. They literally will not accept losing because they've never been introduced to the concept.

Society.

We are doomed.

T

Comment

• Kung Wu
                    Kung Wu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Careful, we have at least one NeverTrumper right here on SN!

• C0|dB|00ded
                    C0|dB|00ded commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Any remaining NeverTrumpers at this juncture indicates terminal stupidity. We have a majority in the Supreme Court for the first time in 50 years. Conservatives should be hanging little DJT Christmas ornaments on their trees this year.

T

• I confess watching these 2 is one of my guilty pleasures. They are a hoot!

Comment

• In order to show solidarity with the #metoo, #believeallwomen, why hasnt't Hillary and all the rest demanded that Harvey Weinstein just plead guilty to all the charges against him and voluntarily go to jail?

Why is he fighting this?

Comment

• And:

In order to show solidarity with the #metoo, #believeallwomen, why hasnt't Hillary and all the rest demanded that Bill Clinton just plead guilty to all the charges against him and voluntarily go to jail?

And:

In order to show solidarity with the #metoo, #believeallwomen, why hasnt't Hillary and all the rest demanded that Keith Ellison just plead guilty to all the charges against him and voluntarily go to jail?

Comment

Working...
                      X