No announcement yet.

The 2nd American Civil War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name one thing Trump has done to reduce the freedoms of American citizens compared to what the left would do if they had their way?

And that is why Trump is tolerated.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
      Name one thing Trump has done to reduce the freedoms of American citizens compared to what the left would do if they had their way?

And that is why Trump is tolerated.

Couldn't be done. He actually champions American freedoms, so yeah.

Evidence supports that:

https://thegrio.com/2019/06/11/feder...act-black-men/
      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 17, 2019, 10:00 AM.

Comment

... and while we're at it, get a load of these two liars showing us who they really are (with a nod to Angela Mayou):

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...attack-on-ice/

But no, the President was wrong to tell 'em "take a hike!"

Not only did the President not mention skin color in his tweet, he didn't mention any of these cows' names. Why did they stand up?
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 17, 2019, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
          ShockTalk , are you suggesting that this is Trump’s fault? Trying to get clarification.

I don’t generally buy into this narrative, but some are saying this is a 4-D Chess move. Why? Trump has forced the non-progressive left to defend the progressive crazies; therefore conflating all Dems with the squad. Meanwhile, his policy to deny asylum status to migrants/refugees that previous landed in another country, has been relegated to second page news.

I don’t know if that was the intention, but it worked out that way.

We need to fight against violent protestors and those that would utilize identity to take from some and give to others. I don’t like Trump as a tool for this, but it has to come from somewhere in order to PREVENT civil war.
          This situation has been here for some time. Bernie was making a pretty good run at Clinton until the Democratic Machine stepped in. No, I'm not saying it's Trump's fault, but he is fanning the flames. I take the narrative that his "insensitive tweets" and comments during the primary and early in his term opened the door wider for the far left to jump in with both feet. It's only escalated since then. I don't believe Trump is a racist and I do feel that the far left is actually slanderous. His "unpresidential" approach is simply Donald Trump being Donald Trump. His uncomfortable (bad) relationship with the press has added greatly to the problem.

Unfortunately, there is a difference between running a business (or a TV show) than running a country, particularly the United States. In a business, unless one does something illegal, the top boss pretty much can say and do as they please. Dissenters will be replaced or they leave. And if the top boss holds the purse strings, he can control the board of directors as well. That is far from the case in being the President of the United States. Trump is very good with his own solid group of supporters. Not so much so with a lot of moderates both left and right and not at all with the left. Trump did not so much win the Presidency as Hillary lost it. She didn't properly target what turned out to be the swing states and she was a hard person to stomach, even for many women.

Comment

President Donald Trump, who is running for reelection in 2020, also saw his approval drop with Democrats and independents after his tweets.

When President Donald Trump was asked by a reporter on Monday whether he was concerned that his tweets attacking four Democratic lawmakers were widely viewed as racist, the president said no because "many people agree with me."

It appears he may have been correct.

A national survey conducted online by Reuters/Ipsos on Monday and Tuesday — following Trump's racist tweets on Sunday — found that his approval rating went up with Republicans.
            LMAO!

T

...:cool:

Comment

If you tell a German Nazi to go back to where they came from does that make you a racist?
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• pinstripers
                pinstripers commented
                Editing a comment
                certainly not

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
              God**** right. How could it not have?

This will be about my last paraphrase from any of those sows (unless there's a good meme out there, of course), but; One of them claimed in this country dogs are held in higher esteem than babies who are of a different color. That's beyond insulting. And it sure ain't "speaking truth to power." It's devilish.

Thank you for being courageous in the face of hatred Mr. President.
              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 17, 2019, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                Trump did not so much win the Presidency as Hillary lost it.
                I disagree. Hillary received almost the exact same number of popular votes as Obama did in 2012, and her turnout was on par with expectations. Trump outmaneuvered her by appealing to the common American in key swing states. Trump absolutely won the election by having a better strategy -- Hillary lost because she got politically outmaneuvered, not due to character issues.
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• pinstripers
                  pinstripers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hillary was a bad candidate, just like Romney and McCain

• Kung Wu
                  Kung Wu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not if you were a Democrat. Her popular votes don't support that she was a bad candidate. Her team just didn't have as good of a strategy as Trump.

and she was/is a kunt

Comment

Keep the rhetoric coming ladies. Your doing a great job.

Comment

With these harpies on the Hill, the Replacement party looks like a better option for 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I disagree. Hillary received almost the exact same number of popular votes as Obama did in 2012, and her turnout was on par with expectations. Trump outmaneuvered her by appealing to the common American in key swing states. Trump absolutely won the election by having a better strategy -- Hillary lost because she got politically outmaneuvered, not due to character issues.

I said "She didn't properly target what turned out to be the swing states". Tomato tomoto.

It was said by many sources that she didn't do near enough in borderline states that she could possibly lose. She was not likeable, even to many women.

Read: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/why-hillary-clinton-lost/507704/

If she had properly handled any 2 of 5 of those explanations, she'd have won. It was her election to win or lose. She and her campaign group thought they had it in the bag and got lazy and careless.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Keep the rhetoric coming ladies. Your doing a great job.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1151299323994550272
                        356zn1.jpg

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                          C0|dB|00ded commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I just want to know one thing... when is the sex tape coming out?

Anybody wanna take a stab at the title of the flick using the acronym AOC? ;)

T

NM
                        Last edited by ShockerPrez; July 19, 2019, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Just get up and go to work in the morning, and take care of your family. Keep your lawn mowed, respect the flag, and mind your own business. Nobody gives a damn what color you are or where you came from.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                            C0|dB|00ded commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I didn't think we had 7 readers on the political forum. Doc must be using some of his extra accounts again.

T

• ShockTalk
                            ShockTalk commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Interesting comment Cold, given that at least 16-17 readers have posted just on this thread.

• C0|dB|00ded
                            C0|dB|00ded commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It's just you and I on here ST arguing with ourselves.

T

Working...
                        X