DOJ SPECIAL COUNSEL'S OFFICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOJ SPECIAL COUNSEL'S OFFICE

DOJ webpage for Special Counsel Robert Mueller's casework.

Includes original appointment letter, the agreements for the 5 individuals who have pleaded guilty, case filings for Paul Manafort and Internet Research Agency in Russia.

Paul Manafort, Former Trump campaign manager
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

next . . .
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

Keep hope alive

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
          Paul Manafort, Former Trump campaign manager
          Bank Fraud and tax lying is a crime that a lot of very rich democrats and Republicans are guilty of. If Manafort is guilty, I hope he is held to account. You seem to be very enthusiastic about finding Wrongdoing by Trump but very uncaring about crimes and lying that surrounded Benghazi and other corruption by Democrats (Clinton, Rice, etc).

The sad news is that Hilary Clinton was guilty of not handling secrets in a lawful manner. Also, the corruption that surrounded Wall Street (and made a lot of people richer) following the financial crisis of 2008 that no one was held accountable for by Obama’s administration (Justice Department) during their sham of an investigation.

I wish ash you were balanced in your criticism of all corruption in Washington by all sides of “the swamp”. Corruption and wealth building by all of the well connected is wrong whether it is by the Clinton foundation, Obama, or Trump.
          Last edited by Shockm; July 15, 2018, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Republicans want lawbreakers in jail, Democrats want Republican lawbreakers in jail. And so it goes.........

Comment

Working...
            X