What an ache, John McCain is a snake.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What an ache, John McCain is a snake.

He received unverified info from a known trusted source. The info he received was "disturbing", he turned it over to those that could verify it. Seems like he did the right thing to me.

Comment

I’m not a huge fan of McCain the politician, but he earned the right, from me at least, not to be called a snake because of what he did and experienced prior to his political career.

Comment

IMO, something that happened over 50 years ago does not guarantee a person a blank check for the rest of their lives. There are plenty of vets -who honorably served- rotting in prison right now because of what they did off the battlefield. John McCain's actions on preventing the repeal of Obamacare alone (Obama thanks McCain) is enough for me to pause at his grave and seriously consider urinating on it. The power and attention that McCain has gained over the years by always keeping himself at the center of controversy is disgusting. The stunt he pulled blocking the repeal of Obamacare has cost healthy and responsible Americans dearly. Millions of hard-working families remain exposed to financial ruin or worse all due to the fact that they can no longer afford health insurance. The greatest assault on freedom came during the Obama era and McCain put the cherry on the top -some say just to piss off Trump. So yeah... forgive me if I've lost the desire to salute the John McCain from 1967 as I'd like to kick the John McCain from 2018 squarely in the balls.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          IMO, something that happened over 50 years ago does not guarantee a person a blank check for the rest of their lives. There are plenty of vets -who honorably served- rotting in prison right now because of what they did off the battlefield. John McCain's actions on preventing the repeal of Obamacare alone (Obama thanks McCain) is enough for me to pause at his grave and seriously consider urinating on it. The power and attention that McCain has gained over the years by always keeping himself at the center of controversy is disgusting. The stunt he pulled blocking the repeal of Obamacare has cost healthy and responsible Americans dearly. Millions of hard-working families remain exposed to financial ruin or worse all due to the fact that they can no longer afford health insurance. The greatest assault on freedom came during the Obama era and McCain put the cherry on the top -some say just to piss off Trump. So yeah... forgive me if I've lost the desire to salute the John McCain from 1967 as I'd like to kick the John McCain from 2018 squarely in the balls.

T

For the past almost decade I've been an individual participant on the fubar-ed health insurance market, and now the further fubar-ed ACA market, so I understand how sucky Obamacare is, believe me. Everything - deductables, monthly premiums, etc - has approximately tripled in cost in my case, since ACA passage. It would have inceased at a rate not in keeping with nominal inflation anyway, but it was most definitely a lower growth rate than I see now.

Comment

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
              C0|dB|00ded commented
              Editing a comment
              He's losing his GD mind. Just take him out into the woods already...

T

Palin -- at the time -- was the best thing that happened to McCain. He ran a horrible campaign, and that announcement was the only thing that injected any life into his otherwise completely awful, terrible, dead-on-arrival, waste-of-time campaign. Whether or not you like Palin now, that's the way it was back then -- conservatives rallied around her, not him. Without her, the ass-whooping he took would have been like that 40 point beat down of Bradley.
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• shoxplode
              shoxplode commented
              Editing a comment
              McCain also said that he regrets not having Joe Lieberman as his running mate. Wow, that would have injected the much needed enthusiasm into his campaign that Palin couldn’t deliver. Just shows how out of touch he is.

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
              ShockingButTrue commented
              Editing a comment
              Just imagine what the vindictive moralists will have to say about this one...

If black support for Trump gets into double figures, the Democratic Party will have to look for different themes than Russia and Stormy Daniels.

Uh Oh...

Comment

• wufan
              wufan commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s actually a huge momentum boost if only 3/4 of black people hate a republican president.

• C0|dB|00ded
              C0|dB|00ded commented
              Editing a comment
              Word's getting around... democrats are the true enslavers with their never-ending social welfare hopes and dreams.

THINK about what I just said for a moment before you get triggered...

T

• SHOCKvalue
              SHOCKvalue commented
              Editing a comment
              Are "black people" sort of like black people?

Not commenting one way or the other on ShockingButTrue's post, but...

small tyme baller commented: You don't know any "black people", do you?

1c237m.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

Ah ****. Somebody just got censured in the politics forum...

T

Comment

Here we go again with the "moral" activated super power... better known as ESP.

Just like the former AG of New York. You know, the #MeToo advocate... or, even this moral arbiter...

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; May 17, 2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X