Intellectual Dark Web

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post

Did you seriously just ban the guy because he disagreed with you?
    Wait, so... if saying "you nitwit" and "you can only comprehend short paragraphs" earns a week ban, who is going to ban SHOCKvalue for saying the exact same thing (first) when he said he "used paragraph breaks, like someone with an education?" That's honestly identical. Both posts directly question the intelligence of the other user. Both posts should be avoided, but neither should be ban-worthy offenses. And SHOCKvalue's came first and from a mod, no less.

I'd quote the post that "intellectual authoritarianism is real bad," but there's nothing intellectual about any of this.

Comment

• ShockerPhi
      ShockerPhi commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly my thoughts. Seems SHOCKvalue had his feelings hurt and abused his power even tho he started it.

• ShockCrazy
      ShockCrazy commented
      Editing a comment
      While I found the irony of my banning hysterical, I think it's best I'm done with this thread, lest I'm banned for something else.

We’re done now.

If you desire to witness a discussion forum that is subjectively over-moderated, feel free to run over to the CSNbbs AAC board for contrast.

Comment

• shock
      shock commented
      Editing a comment
      Nobody ever accused GTS of being fair. By contrast, if someone comes up and slaps your pecker and you are able to do something about it, do it.
Working...
X