Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Teacher Slams Military Members

as the lowest of the lows.

I'm so appalled by this classroom display, words to describe my feelings toward this individual escape me.

When he finds out that he has been recorded, that he hides behind rights of free speech, I'm sure fearing for his job and future.

My two initial problems with this:

His views on the subject probably don’t belong in the classroom.

If if he wishes to have his students engage in debate on the fitness or correctness of the US military, that was not the correct avenue to do so.

As to his abridged argument, the military does have a standard IQ requirement for enlistment. It’s not particularly high, but it is within one standard deviation of the mean.
    Livin the dream

Comment

https://www.facethefactsusa.org/fact...caps-and-gowns

Comment

To each and every one of you that's proudly served this great country, to all of you that have spouses, children, family and friends that have served or are currently serving, and especially for all of the brave men and women who have given the ultimate sacrifice for their country and for those that love those lost, THANK YOU and may God bless all of you.

Gregory Salcido does not speak for most of America.

Comment

• ShockTalk
          ShockTalk commented
          Editing a comment
          But he is speaking too young minds.

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Gregory Salcido does not speak for most of America.
        He is speaking for bigger piece of America than we want to acknowledge. I would have thought he would be candidate to be moved from the classroom to Universal Basic Income job - but as we can see nothing is happening to him.

Comment

Working...
        X