No announcement yet.

Donna Brazile - Hillary had it Rigged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donna Brazile - Hillary had it Rigged!

Donna Brazile comes clean and say it was all rigged

So I followed the money. My predecessor, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt. As Hillary’s campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party’s debt and put it on a starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.

Debbie was not a good manager. She hadn’t been very interested in controlling the party—she let Clinton’s headquarters in Brooklyn do as it desired so she didn’t have to inform the party officers how bad the situation was. How much control Brooklyn had and for how long was still something I had been trying to uncover for the last few weeks.

By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart.

Debbie Wasseman being characterized as "not a good manager" - that was a total understatement. She was probably instrumental for hiring IT guys who either were working for Pakastani ISI or were Pakastani ISI who were compromising congress computer system.

Here she is threatening the Capitol Hill Police Chief because he would not return a computer that was evidence for espionage case against Imran Awan.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Of course Donna hands are not entirely clean - she did give Hillary the questions for one of the debates.

Comment

Elizabeth Warren weights in

That was Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren's response to a simple question asked by CNN's Jake Tapper Thursday night: "Senator, do you agree with the notion that (the 2016 Democratic primary) was rigged?"

And with that single word, a largely behind-the-scenes feud -- over not just how the 2016 election was lost but also where the Democratic Party needs to go before 2020 -- broke out into the public eye in a major way.

Comment

Yea that was a pretty epic shove under the bus by Brazile - seems like the dem civil war between the bernie bros and schumer/clinton "corporate" democrats isn't going to go away soon.

How incredible is it that the DNC was that broke (and still owed huge sums to vendors from Obama's 2012 reelection campaign)?

Comment

Looks like that Clinton death count will be going up now. I mean someone is about to have an unfortunate accidental death.

Comment

Donna B. claims she was about to pull the plug on Hillary and replace her with Biden...

Comment

Those telling me to shut up...I say go to hell. I'm gonna tell my story. --- Donna Brazile (on Sunday ABC-This Week)

Comment

Working...
              X