No announcement yet.

Russian Probe - Indictments Imminent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually stay away from all the political stuff both here and on my Facebook page, but I have read accounts in the past few days that there is some evidence that every time an event happens in the US that will sow division between us, such as the school shooting in Florida, Russian social media bots are put into action with the intent of fueling the divisive fires that already exist here. The fact that Russia wants to do this should surprise no one.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Wholly off-topic, but it is political, it relates to indictments, and the key player is a republican that used to be a democrat: Missouri's governor was just indicted for, basically, sending himself a nude photo he took of a woman without her permission. http://www.kmov.com/story/37571052/g...dmitted-affair

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
        Wholly off-topic, but it is political, it relates to indictments, and the key player is a republican that used to be a democrat: Missouri's governor was just indicted for, basically, sending himself a nude photo he took of a woman without her permission. http://www.kmov.com/story/37571052/g...dmitted-affair
        I got a brief overview of this on NPR, so I don’t know the details, but this seemed rather odd.
        Livin the dream

Comment

O.M.G. I was just given a peak at an extremely sensitive document that I think should be turned over to the FBI immediately! But I'm not sure of the validity so I want your guys' opinion.

Apparently a large contingent of the Democrat congressmen and congresswomen took place in a very secretive German scheisse orgy that was apparently organized by the Russians and Chinese!!!! This is unbelievable!

An anonymous source in the document claims that insiders were calling it Wunder Poopin'!

Nancy Pelosi, apparently the group's mouthpiece (so to speak), denies being in attendance and stated only, "I most certainly never evacuated my bowels at any extreme excrement orgy." When pushed further as to whether she took part in any poop play such as "finger painting" or "tapas number two", she declined further comment.

Witnesses that have chosen to remain anonymous for security reasons have described the attendees at the shat soiree as a veritable A-list of Democrat pols, along with highly ranked Chinese and Russian counterparts.

And that's where things take a very ominous turn in the dossier.

Apparently, both the Chinese and Russian delegations included members that the U.S. intelligence community immediately recognized as spies.

When queried, John McCain said flatly, "What a **** storm! I am hearing from sources in the CIA that there has been massive bribery and extortion by foreign governments to cover this **** up! Who knows what U.S. secrets the top Doo Doo Dem leadership has divulged to keep 'pay-to-spray' under wraps?!"

John Sessions added, "Scattergate may be the biggest foreign defecation scandal in history!"

It has been suggested that each and every member of the bowel bash is assigned a special investigator so we can get to the bare bottom of who leaked what.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

After the sentencing, Trump should fully pardon Flynn.
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            After the sentencing, Trump should fully pardon Flynn.

Comment

• Kung Wu
              Kung Wu commented
              Editing a comment
              Because it's the right thing to do!

• jdshock
              jdshock commented
              Editing a comment
              Drain the swamp

• ShockingButTrue
              ShockingButTrue commented
              Editing a comment
              Because he was unmasked just like that insightful GIF you shared.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/u...a-inquiry.html

Is there a legal eagle on here that can tell me what the precedent is for this type of -ahem- skullduggery? Does it violate civil rights codes, and if it doesn't why not? No abuse of power? If there was no evidence how could this take place? If the FBI's concern of possible russkie collusion was legit, why did they not investigate the Hildabeast and all of her associates?
            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; January 15, 2019, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• shockfan89_
              shockfan89_ commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds a lot like retaliation for draining the swamp and firing one of their buddies.

• WstateU
              WstateU commented
              Editing a comment
              Donald’s a russian spy...

https://i.imgflip.com/1qfoe0.jpg

• C0|dB|00ded
              C0|dB|00ded commented
              Editing a comment
              They wanted to find a way to teach this NYC Real Estate developer turned newbie politician a lesson and all they ended up doing was getting the horns...

T

...:cool:

it appears the dossier got it kinda sorta right...

Am I the only one whom believes it was probably the Hildabeast who thought that one up? That would be just right up that nasty dipsomaniac's alley. It's so transparent. It's almost as if God himself lifted the veil, for all to see. That's probably closer to the truth than the dossier itself.

What do they think we are, blind, stupid, or both... Oh, wait...
            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; January 15, 2019, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
              C0|dB|00ded commented
              Editing a comment
              Makes sense as her husband has been pissing on her - metaphorically speaking - since they entered public life.

T

Still waiting for that evidence of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. After 2 1/2 years it has proven that Donald Trump, a private citizen, and real estate developer, was considering building a hotel in Moscow. Dang, that is an earth-shattering discovery!

It's almost scary to think about how effective President Trump would have been without every Democrat, the entire MSM, and all the RINOs working against him since before his first day in office. Very likely would have been the best President ever.

Comment

Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post
              Still waiting for that evidence of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. After 2 1/2 years it has proven that Donald Trump, a private citizen, and real estate developer, was considering building a hotel in Moscow. Dang, that is an earth-shattering discovery!

It's almost scary to think about how effective President Trump would have been without every Democrat, the entire MSM, and all the RINOs working against him since before his first day in office. Very likely would have been the best President ever.
              Roger Stone was arrested within 12 hours of you posting this. Rough timing.

I'd be nervous to call my shot on either side. The indictment of Roger Stone says "a senior Trump Campaign official was directed to contact Stone about any additional releases and what other damaging information [Wikileaks] had regarding the Clinton Campaign." That's certainly not enough to predict Trump himself is going to be in prison next week, but it's also enough that it's foolish to act like this is a baseless witch hunt that isn't finding any damaging evidence.

In terms of people who worked with Trump, Papadopoulos, Manafort, Gates, Flynn, Cohen, and Stone all have already been indicted, arrested, or convicted. But yeah, without democrats, the mainstream media, and RINOs like John McCain, Trump would be a better president than Lincoln, the Roosevelts, and Washington.

Comment

Roger Stone was arrested within 12 hours of you posting this. Rough timing.

I'd be nervous to call my shot on either side. The indictment of Roger Stone says "a senior Trump Campaign official was directed to contact Stone about any additional releases and what other damaging information [Wikileaks] had regarding the Clinton Campaign." That's certainly not enough to predict Trump himself is going to be in prison next week, but it's also enough that it's foolish to act like this is a baseless witch hunt that isn't finding any damaging evidence.

Umm maybe I am missing something, but Roger Stone along with EVERY OTHER NEWS ORGANIZATION in the U.S. was seeking those same documents and that same information. How is that in any way illegal? When is the raid coming on CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC headquarters for also seeking those documents. Hell, Hillary paid a foreign adversary to gather damaging information on Trump. Obviously that isn't against the law. Or is this another one of those laws that are only prosecuted if you are a Trump associate...

In terms of people who worked with Trump, Papadopoulos, Manafort, Gates, Flynn, Cohen, and Stone all have already been indicted, arrested, or convicted. But yeah, without democrats, the mainstream media, and RINOs like John McCain, Trump would be a better president than Lincoln, the Roosevelts, and Washington.
                All of them have been indicted, arrested, and convicted of things either not related to the Trump campaign or obtained by an illegal FISA warrant. I am sure you could arrest associates of every politician in DC on something. That doesn't make them guilty of ANYTHING! Mueller is grasping at straws to add up arrests and indictments. Trump obviously didn't collude with Russia to win the election and this indictment doesn't get anywhere closer to establishing that long standing lie.
                Last edited by shockfan89_; January 25, 2019, 09:38 AM.

Comment

All of them have been indicted, arrested, and convicted of things either not related to the Trump campaign or obtained by an illegal FISA warrant. I am sure you could arrest associates of every politician in DC on something. That doesn't make them guilty of ANYTHING! Mueller is grasping at straws to add up arrests and indictments. Trump obviously didn't collude with Russia to win the election.
                  Just as a quick detour before I make a more important point: let's assume that the evidence was discovered via an illegal FISA warrant. For about 10,000 reasons, I think that's one of the sillier arguments surrounding this whole thing. To be clear, I think that argument holds literally zero water. But... let's assume that it was illegal. And let's assume (again, this seems so unlikely that it's almost pointless to discuss) that no exception would allow the evidence to come in anyway. There are a variety of ways you can use evidence even if it was obtained wrongfully. But let's assume that wouldn't happen here. So we have a bunch of illegally obtained evidence that means these people can't be convicted in the court of law. It doesn't mean ANYTHING about public opinion. If you and I are having a conversation, and I say "I think X is a bad dude because we have evidence that he killed Y." Your response would never in a million years be "well, we don't know that he's a bad dude because the evidence was illegally obtained." That may mean X doesn't get convicted, but it's completely irrelevant in terms of making up your personal mind about a fact.

When the Clinton emails came out, Democrats said "yeah sure, but the bigger story is how those emails were obtained." Republicans lost their minds and said "Democrats just want to ignore what is in those emails!!!" Now, Republicans are literally doing that exact thing. You're out here saying we shouldn't be considering any evidence that was illegally obtained. It's just crazy.

Alright, detour over. More important point: If what you're saying is true, if it's for crimes unrelated to Trump, then just let the stupid thing go forward. Trump's whole thing was about draining the swamp. Let the swamp get drained.

Comment

• shockfan89_
                    shockfan89_ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Why let it go forward? There is no there, there. It is a way of illegally trying to intimidate people so they don't join the Trump organization. It is weaponizing the special counsel. Trump should have the Mueller probe stopped today. Who cares about the perception? Mueller hasn't found anything related to Russian collusion and the Trump campaign. End it immediately and investigate Mueller and his team and look for any misconduct and raid their houses and investigate their families and imprison their associates. Put everyone of them under oath and then use any answer that isn't 100% consistent as false or misleading statements. Charge them all with the same crimes that they have made up about Trump associates.

The entire point about the FISA warrant being started on false pretenses is that this was all an orchestrated attempt by Comey, Mueller, McCabe, and all of the rest of the disgraced, and fired FBI/DOJ officials that have committed gross misconduct and should be in prison. They all admitted to as much in their text messages (before Mueller's team deleted all the really bad ones). They used the FISA warrant to spy on people and get dirt on them so they could be coerced to testify against Trump or his associates. The result is what you are seeing now. People being charged with unrelated crimes because they won't make up lies about Trump colluding with Russia. Mueller's team has a long history of using this tactic. I am surprised any of them can still practice law after their disgraceful past transgressions.
                    Last edited by shockfan89_; January 25, 2019, 10:06 AM.

For anyone else who thinks poor Roger Stone was just caught giving an answer that wasn't "100% consistent." Let's look at a a couple of the charges from the indictment.
                  • He said he had NO documents, emails, texts, etc. in his possession related to the allegations of hacked documents or related to Assange. Objectively, Stone still had all of those documents. One of those emails was from Stone to "Person 1" which said "Get to [Assange] at Ecuadorian Embassy in London and get the pending [Wikileaks] emails. ... they deal with Foundation, allegedly" That's a little less than 100% consistent. He also lied about which person was the intermediary to Wikileaks. Neither of those paint the picture of a person who said July 7th and they later said July 8th. Those are both just total 100% lies that are exactly the opposite of the truth.
                  • On top of that, once he found out Randy Credico was going to comply with the investigation, he attempted to influence his testimony. The text messages show Stone sent Credico a text message :"Stonewall it. Plead the fifth. Anything to save the plan. Richard Nixon." Stone told Credico to "do a Frank Pentangeli." Once Credico did testify, Stone wrote him an email which said "You are a rat. A stoolie. You backstab your friends-run your mouth my lawyers are dying Rip you to shreds." He threatened to take Credico's dog and said "I am so ready. Let's get it on. Prepare to die [expletive]."

All that to say, Stone's a bad dude. I wouldn't hitch my wagon to him, and I wouldn't characterize his indictment as a witch hunt/perjury trap/etc.

Comment

Umm maybe I am missing something, but Roger Stone along with EVERY OTHER NEWS ORGANIZATION in the U.S. was seeking those same documents and that same information. How is that in any way illegal? When is the raid coming on CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC headquarters for also seeking those documents. Hell, Hillary paid a foreign adversary to gather damaging information on Trump. Obviously that isn't against the law. Or is this another one of those laws that are only prosecuted if you are a Trump associate...

All of them have been indicted, arrested, and convicted of things either not related to the Trump campaign or obtained by an illegal FISA warrant. I am sure you could arrest associates of every politician in DC on something. That doesn't make them guilty of ANYTHING! Mueller is grasping at straws to add up arrests and indictments. Trump obviously didn't collude with Russia to win the election and this indictment doesn't get anywhere closer to establishing that long standing lie.
                    100% correct on all counts.

An investigation concocted by people who didn't like the outcome of an election then "triggered" by a phony dossier. Every single indictment has involved process crimes (i.e. perjury traps) or other totally unrelated charges that probably every single Washington insider would be guilty of if investigated thoroughly: tax fraud/evasion, "lying to Congress", violations of Foreign Agents Act, etc. etc.

The hilarious thing about Stone is he's essentially getting charged with denying that he knew and discussed the Wikileaks emails with his buddies (like everybody else on the planet was doing at the time) while the author of the entire security lapse, Hillary Rotten Clinton, is completely ignored. There's no possible way you could make this plot up without enlisting the services of a very shoddy fictional writer.

You've got Killary conducting a pay-to-play scheme with foreign governments but we're going to hang Stone because he told his buddy to avoid the FBI like the plague or you'll get caught up into this **** storm of Witch-hunting TDS'rs. Looks like he was exactly right.

T

Comment

I didn’t read everyone’s take on this, but the only crimes that have been brought against members of the Trump campaign are lying to the FBI.

The rest of the discussion is on is whether or not that is a good behavior. It isn’t a good behavior, but I believe that the right is being unfairly targeted for this.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                      X