No announcement yet.

Another Earthquake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife just said she thought she felt an earthquake........ (she's not the first woman to say that to me.........)

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Wife just said she thought she felt an earthquake........ (she's not the first woman to say that to me.........)
      Willingly?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Wife just said she thought she felt an earthquake........ (she's not the first woman to say that to me.........)
        Well it appears happy birthday Pin is the saying of the day!

Comment

• Bunch of crap in my garage just fell over. Anybody else feel a quake?
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Bunch of crap in my garage just fell over. Anybody else feel a quake?
            No. Perhaps too much crap?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

No. Perhaps too much crap?
              Could be. Even the attic access panel slid off and almost fell out.

Comment

• Tyrone Shoelace
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Could be. Even the attic access panel slid off and almost fell out.
                  Is cousin Eddy back in town?

Comment

Bunch of crap in my garage just fell over. Anybody else feel a quake?
                    I generally feel nothing
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Earthquake felt in the Wichita around 11:11 am - are the 11's a sign of things to come? :)
                      Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                        Earthquake felt in the Wichita around 11:11 am - are the 11's a sign of things to come? :)
                        Thank goodness it wasn't an 11 on the Richter scale. I hear that would not be too good.

Comment

• 4.9 are the initial reports I've seen pop up on social media. Haven't seen an epicenter mentioned just yet though.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Looks like it was just south/southwest of Wichita in OK by the KS/OK border - https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthqua...cedc/executive
                            Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I didn't feel it. Rarely ever do.

Comment

Working...
                                X