Anyone sneak food into theaters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone sneak food into theaters?

especially in big bill warren's? what do you bring?

everything, but popcorn..its too bulky

Comment

I've snuck in a value meal from McD's once. But normally it's just soda and maybe candy from Wal-Mart or something since it's about 3 times cheaper.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I can go 2 hours without eating something, so no food, but I'll sneak in a soda from time to time.
        "You can observe a lot just by watching."
        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I am extremely cheap at movie theaters. I sneak in my candy and usually bring along a bottle of water as well. At the underwhelming Palazzo Dickinson theater they don't care at all. I think they're just glad someone is going to the theater. They don't sell beer, though. You guys have it made with the Warren there. That and Taco Grande.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

pocket grill with small game bird

Comment

Rum and coke

Comment

When I was in HS, we would try and see how much we could bring in in our coat pockets.

I could normally get 4 soft tacos, or 2 burgers and a can of pop pretty easily. All that was still less $ than a small popcorn.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

A little pocket candy sometimes, otherwise nothing.

Comment

Thanks to my coat I can sneak in about as much as I want during the colder months. In HS I easily snuck in three sacks of McD's to a volleyball tournament. The food nazis at the door never knew.

I've also assisted many a friend at theaters. Big coats with big pockets aren't a bad thing.
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                      Thanks to my coat I can sneak in about as much as I want during the colder months. In HS I easily snuck in three sacks of McD's to a volleyball tournament. The food nazis at the door never knew.

I've also assisted many a friend at theaters. Big coats with big pockets aren't a bad thing.
                      I can just see you walking down the theater aisles . . .

SG22 stops and opens his trench coat.

"Pssst. Hey, buddy. Wanna buy a Big Mac?"

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                        Originally posted by SubGod22

I can just see you walking down the theater aisles . . .

SG22 stops and opens his trench coat.

"Pssst. Hey, buddy. Wanna buy a Big Mac?"

Something like that.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                        X