Political Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political Update

Anyone here think we are seeing a certain freefall in the run for president for Obama?

McCain going to get elected if the democrats keep feuding. I dont see them as a united party.

Comment

Re: Political Update

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      Anyone here think we are seeing a certain freefall in the run for president for Obama?
      If there weren't already questions of his patriotism with the flag pin, his wife's comments about being proud of this country and this national anthem pic, it wouldn't have legs.

You can't call the guy a spiritual mentor and then ask people to overlook all the outrageous things he says.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

I think the racist preacher might do him in.

Comment

Here's some more information from Scopes.com about the Hand Over Heart during the national anthem.

Photograph shows Barack Obama not placing his hand over his heart while the U.S. national anthem is being played.

Comment

Doesn't Obama also have some connection to someone involved with terrorism? I remember hearing something a couple weeks ago about that but don't remember much. But as much hate as there is between Obama and Clinton I find it hard to believe that either one will beat McCain.

All three are poor choices though...
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

The racist preacher should do him in.

Remember Bush having to apologize for just appearing at Bob Jones Univ. in 2000.

Just what we know what Jeremiah Wright has said is as bad as I have ever heard in a public square, regardless of Obama.

Throw in that he married Obama, he is his spirtual advisory and campaign advisor and how does Obama deny that he didn't know of his racist and anti-American thoughts?

Comment

Couple that with his wife's comment on how she can finally be proud of her country and it really flies in the face of common sense to think and accept that this is a totally new revelation for Obama.

I am certainly no Obama supporter but I cannot see where a rational person thinks he has nothing in common with some of his guidance leader ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22

The only one I actually respect is John McCain. Hilary let her husband cheat on her and is riding his presidential coattails to the Democratic nomination and Hussein Obama just confuses me. I doubt you'll ever see McCain not hold his hand over his heart during the playing of the national anthem, whether modern customs allow it or not.
                  "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                  -- Yogi Berra

Comment

all 3 of them suck in IMO, nobody wants to run for president these days
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Here is more information from Scopes.com for Barack Obama.

Comment

I think that Obama can win the Democrat nomination but, if so, will lose to McCain. You have to win certain states as a democrat and Obama doesnt do particularly well in them. Losing by smaller margins in republican states like Mississippi, Alabama, etc. just doesn't cut it in the general election.

Comment

in regards to Obamas pastor,

A majority of Americans feel that way. Minority Americans I should say. Most "majority" wont see their viewpoints. Let alone understand them. One would be naive if you didnt admit though that there is a hypocracy in our democracy. In some sort of fashion whether small or huge is up to you and completley subjective.

As far as personal opinion on all 3 candidates. It really doesnt matter who you put in office. Come the morning after the being sworn in it will be business as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
                            Originally posted by SubGod22

The only one I actually respect is John McCain. Hilary let her husband cheat on her and is riding his presidential coattails to the Democratic nomination and Hussein Obama just confuses me. I doubt you'll ever see McCain not hold his hand over his heart during the playing of the national anthem, whether modern customs allow it or not.
                            I agree that McCain is the one I actually have some respect for. If I had to pick one of the three to support he'd be the one. He's the only one that wouldn't cripple the military. But he has enough other issues that I don't agree with for me to really support him.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Hmmm sounds like a bunch of Kansas Republicans talkin!

:D 8) 8)
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                              X