Amazing 11 year old athlete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing 11 year old athlete

We need this player in about 8 years. It looks like the track team could use him too.

"The kid you're about to see just turned 11, and his talents will blow you away".

Yea, I saw something about him today on one of the national news programs. Pretty neato.
    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
    -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I saw it on the evening news too. One thing they didn't mention in the video, but did on the evening news, was that he was a good student, especially in math.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
        I saw it on the evening news too. One thing they didn't mention in the video, but did on the evening news, was that he was a good student, especially in math.

Well, lets hope he hasn't reached his full potential in school and/or basketball. He's only in 5th grade.
        "You can observe a lot just by watching."
        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I wonder what his national ranking is???
          In the fast lane

Comment

I don't know about his basketball ranking, but I would guess having the best time in the mile for his age group would place him near the top in the track and field rankings.

Also, as related to basketball, his dad looked like an average size guy, maybe around 6 feet. So I wouldn't expect him to be much taller than that when he grows up. Maybe he'll be in the same mold as Isiah Thomas or someone like him.

Comment

Impressive stuff. Hopefully he keeps his head on straight so we see him in a few years in college.

Comment

Looks like hes been watching the Maravich instructional tapes. All those moves are covered!
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Jashaun Agosto will be on the Ellen DeGeneres show on Tuesday, March 18. It's on at 2 p.m. locally if you want to set your DVR's.

Comment

Working...
                  X