Radio In Wichita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio In Wichita

100.5 Bob is now country music all time. We have too many country stations!

Radio in Wichita sucks.

Has been that way for as long as I can remember sometime in the early to mid 90's

Comment

thank you 1410, all day sport talk radio never dissapoints
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Re: Radio In Wichita

Originally posted by kocharenafan1245
        100.5 Bob is now country music all time. We have too many country stations!

I guess the "we play everything!" idea didn't work out too well. This is the one thing I hate about living in the mid-west: too many country stations. I guess they assume that since I live in Kansas I must love country music. Well, they're mistaken. I really only listen to sports talk radio anymore thanks to the poor music selections in the area.
        "You can observe a lot just by watching."
        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I read in the newspaper that 100.5 was going to be a out of the ordinary station - whoops! Looks like we have another country station.

Comment

yea 100.5 bob is now on 97.1 but country sucks. sports talk radio is good. T-95 is good. 96.3 is good for kids like me & 93.9. and the 107.9 jamz/religeon is now country. Make a petition for no country music in wichita.

Comment

Originally posted by dofo20
              yea 100.5 bob is now on 97.1 but country sucks. sports talk radio is good. T-95 is good. 96.3 is good for kids like me & 93.9. and the 107.9 jamz/religeon is now country. Make a petition for no country music in wichita.
              T-95 has really gone downhill in the past few years. They play about 2 songs before going on a 5 minute commercial break. I hardly ever hear 2 songs in a row without some sort of station bump or a commercial. I used to listen to this station all the time, but now I can't stand it.
              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I love my XM... nothing beat it!
                SFL is back!

Comment

The story goes, when Buddy Rich was dying in the hospital a nurse game in and ask him if anything pained him? He motioned the nurse closer and whispered in her ear, "Yes country and western music".

:D 8) 8) 8) 8)
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Welcome to Wichita, where we have both kinds of music.....

.....Country and Western.... ha ha ha

Comment

There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

Someone let me know when we get a jazz station (preferrably one that won't play Kenny G). Then I'll start listening to the radio for music again.

Comment

I'm fairly happy with 90.7 and 91.5. As well as 98.7

We've been listening to BOB at work but we can't get 97 to come in so now we're stuck with the WOLF or whatever they're calling it.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Ah 103.7 Golden oldies the last time there was music the rest is all noise!!!!!!! :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:
                            If it feels good - do it!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                              Someone let me know when we get a jazz station (preferrably one that won't play Kenny G). Then I'll start listening to the radio for music again.
                              I believe there is a jazz station in the high 80's on the dial. I've listened to it driving around for work in the evenings when I can't get KGSO.
                              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                              X