Delonte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delonte

Delonte Hill did something wrong and I would guess that there is more to his punishment than a one game suspension. We will never know.

What I do know is that fans of a school that had the Smithsons as head coaches should not be throwing stones when the subject is substance abuse.

But it's your board so have at it if you must.

No one cares if one of the K-State coaching staff is a drunk.

What is for lunch today?
    Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Egads, 2 12oz beers can put you on the .08 dui line, and a third puts you over for an average size man.

How many of you have had 3 beers or more and then drove????

If it was a 2nd or 3rd then it might mean something, but a 1st just means
      he got caught, that's all. I am sure the $2,000 to $2,300 it costs him in
      attorney's fees, court fines and costs, class fees and attendence will make it stick in his mind for a long time. Oh yeah, the increase in insurance rates too.

Comment

Throw all the stones I want. Lets see, your canonized football coach had a qb who had at least 3 dui's without missing a game, plus how many more players? The purple have led the nation in this catagory for years, so the Hill thing didn't surprise or concern me.

Comment

I've always acquainted the saying "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" as meaning a son and his father, not an asst. coach and his former head coach.

Comment

His name is "Dalonte". Please go back to gopowertard.com

Comment

Poor Kitty-Kats, finally get a win over KU at home only to be embarassed hours later by an assistant coach that pissed himself as he was getting arrested for a DUI.

As my buddy 7hottamales put it, I guess we know where Bill Walker got his pissing problem from now.

Comment

I just can't believe that Momma Beasley didn't drive him home. Surely she was with the crew "protecting her investment". She should have protected their agent as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
                  I just can't believe that Momma Beasley didn't drive him home. Surely she was with the crew "protecting her investment". She should have protected their agent as well.
                  Agree.

Comment

MCMW.

This is a non story as far as I am concerned.

If one of them actually graduates or performs a useful civic or philanthropic duty, THEN it will be a story.

Comment

Re: Delonte

Originally posted by BCSCat
                      Delonte Hill did something wrong and I would guess that there is more to his punishment than a one game suspension. We will never know.

What I do know is that fans of a school that had the Smithsons as head coaches should not be throwing stones when the subject is substance abuse.

But it's your board so have at it if you must.

Maybe I'm missing something but WHO started this thread?

Comment

I gotta go along with the good Dr here - unless I missed a thread elsewhere, the issue was raised by a Cat fan!

And like was said up above, don't you think SOMEONE would have been more than happy to give him a ride home? He could have called Frank, and while he probably would have gotten a few :rant: words, at least it would have been sans DUI arrest.

No story, unless it were to become a chronic thing.

Nice win Wed night Cats.
                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I think Dr. Wefald would have made his wife get out of bed to go pick him up in the Aggieville gutter to avoid this black-eye on the savior of the men's basketball program.

So, yes, Hill will miss a game against a team with up to 5 suspended players. This comes at a time when many assistants miss games to go recruiting. Anyone willing to bet Hill is confined to his house with no cell phone while his boyz are off destroying Mizzou?

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
                            I think Dr. Wefald would have made his wife get out of bed to go pick him up in the Aggieville gutter to avoid this black-eye on the savior of the men's basketball program.

So, yes, Hill will miss a game against a team with up to 5 suspended players. This comes at a time when many assistants miss games to go recruiting. Anyone willing to bet Hill is confined to his house with no cell phone while his boyz are off destroying Mizzou?
                            I think the 4 suspended players will return for the game. This is obviously desperation for Mizzou, who badly wins a need in the Big XII.

Dalonte needs no time to recruit. He just calls Curtis Malone to send him a player.

Comment

Did Curtis Malone help deliver Beasley's committment to College of Charleston?

Comment

Working...
                              X