This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
    Anyway $12,000 dollars is pretty cheap for national exposure of the University and city. I'd say double down
    Wichita Biz Journal says Ivanka's visit worth $9 million in publicity to Wichita Tech. Did I say double down?

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Does anyone know what the two buildings are at 18th and Oliver? The one closest to Oliver is dark colored and has the WSU logo in white near the roofline. The one to the west of that is multi story with a lot of glass and looks like it's still being built out inside. I was on campus today for the first time in over a year, and I don't remember them the last time I was here. I couldn't find any signage indicating what they're for.

The amount of development on the innovation campus is truly impressive.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
            Does anyone know what the two buildings are at 18th and Oliver? The one closest to Oliver is dark colored and has the WSU logo in white near the roofline. The one to the west of that is multi story with a lot of glass and looks like it's still being built out inside. I was on campus today for the first time in over a year, and I don't remember them the last time I was here. I couldn't find any signage indicating what they're for.

New crash dynamics lab... not sure about the other building?

https://www.glmv.com/new-crash-dynam...wichita-state/

https://www.wichita.edu/about/wsunew...rash_lab_9.php

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
              Does anyone know what the two buildings are at 18th and Oliver? The one closest to Oliver is dark colored and has the WSU logo in white near the roofline. The one to the west of that is multi story with a lot of glass and looks like it's still being built out inside. I was on campus today for the first time in over a year, and I don't remember them the last time I was here. I couldn't find any signage indicating what they're for.

The 2nd building you reference (Partnership Building 3 in WstateU's link) is a build-to-suit building currently being outfitted for relatively short-term use; related, at least in part, to this https://www.wichita.edu/about/wsunew...v/netapp_4.php

Comment

• Thanks guys
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• There’s a construction layer on the campus map if you want to keep track of what’s happening.

https://map.concept3d.com/?id=1128#!...665?z/16?lvl/0
                  Last edited by Wuzee; December 17, 2019, 07:38 PM.
                  “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
                    There’s a construction layer on the campus map of you want to keep track of what’s happening.

https://map.concept3d.com/?id=1128#!...665?z/16?lvl/0
                    This is a cool link! Thanks!

Comment

• Charles Koch Stadium...

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                        Charles Koch Stadium...

T

The space is there... see southwest corner of Oliver & K-96. "If you build it, they will come."

Comment

• Happy Holidays From President Jay Golden

President Jay Golden Speaks to SGA

Comment

• I miss The Bardo.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                              I miss The Bardo.

T

He was a good egg. RIP Dr. Bardo.

Comment

• Creating eco-friendly refrigeration and cooling technology is one of the top concerns when it comes to fighting climate change. Thanks to resources and knowledg

Comment

Working...
                                X