2 explosion at Boston Marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 explosion at Boston Marathon

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Early reports up to 50 injured. NY Times reporting 12 injured, -
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

So sad. Prayers for everyone involved.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

3rd explosion at JFK library

Comment

Just sittin at work watchin everything unfold ... what a absolutely terrible, helpless feeling. just cant believe this
          Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Runners who finished marathon kept running to hospitals to donate blood.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Our hearts go out to the victims and families of those killed and injured in the Boston Marathon Bombing. What a terrible tragedy.

We can further hope that all the villains who participated in this cowardly act meet their swift and just reward. The strategic placement of a lit stick of dynamite would be my preferred method of justice.

Comment

Perhaps the questions we should be asking ourselves is, What if these bombs had gone off in the Georgia Dome during the Final Four?

The effect of the bombs going off inside a tightly packed arena like the Dome could have possibly injured thousands.
                Last edited by 60Shock; April 16, 2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

It would be very hard getting them in since everybody went through a hand held metal detector.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Probably easier to keep something like this out of an enclosed building with security than an open event like the Boston Marathon where it'd be hard to keep someone from getting somewhere with a smaller device with the free flow of foot traffic.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Letter sent to Obama tests positive for ricin, officials say
                      A letter addressed to President Barack Obama tested positive for the poison ricin and was from the same sender who mailed a letter to a senator that also tested positive, officials told NBC News on Wednesday.

The letter to Obama was intercepted at an off-site White House mail facility and was being tested further, the FBI said. A federal law enforcement official said that the letter was “very similar” to one addressed to Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Miss.

Federal officials told NBC News that they believe they know who sent the letters, but no arrest was made because authorities were waiting for further test results.

Comment

This is such a tragedy. If only bombs were against the law! People should only be able to make basic bombs, not ones with projectiles.

These things are terrible and we should rid the country of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                          This is such a tragedy. If only bombs were against the law! People should only be able to make basic bombs, not ones with projectiles.

it's common sense

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Never happen like that, so we should pretend we're clever and go after the projectiles. So let's pass a law limiting the number of screws and bolts you can place in the pressure cookers.
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Feds arrest suspect in ricin-positive letters sent to Obama, senator
                              Federal agents on Wednesday arrested a suspect in the mailing of letters to President Barack Obama and a U.S. senator that initially tested positive for the poison ricin.

The suspect was identified as Kenneth Curtis of Tupelo, Miss., federal officials told NBC News. They said he may appear in court as early as Wednesday night.

Both letters carried an identical closing statement, according to an FBI bulletin obtained by NBC News on Wednesday.

According to the FBI bulletin, both letters, postmarked April 8, 2013 out of Memphis, Tenn., included an identical phrase, "to see a wrong and not expose it, is to become a silent partner to its continuance."

In addition, both letters are signed: "I am KC and I approve this message."

Comment

Working...
                              X