No announcement yet.

KSU vs TURG thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys not understand that he did this for the sole purpose of getting under your skiin?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
      Do you guys not understand that he did this for the sole purpose of getting under your skiin?
      I did

But im in one of my moods so I just made sure she knew it :D

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock

Of course, it's his only reason for existence. Personally, he stopped irritating me a long time ago. I just get a little kick out of making fun of him, which is a lot easier than talking about our Shocks these days.

Comment

I attended the game.

Good crowd. WSU's crowd and atmosphere is just as good or better, though.

WSU has a reputation for a whining crowd I guess. K-State's crowd was 10x the whiners as WSU. They yelled at every call or no call that didn't go there way, even the obvious ones. I was a bit stunned.

I think WSU's crowd does not whine if it is an obvious foul on WSU; KSU's did. Also, when the WSU crowd knows it got away with something (a missed travel etc), there is usually some kind of audible gasp. Not so with KSU.

Watching A&M, I am not sure how they got to 15-1. But they are frickin' huge. Hard for me to tell if Jordan is going to be a player or not.

Comment

The one knock on Beasley is he turns it off an on when he wants to. Did he look like he gave 100% the whole game?

To me it looks like he gets bored.

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker
              The one knock on Beasley is he turns it off an on when he wants to. Did he look like he gave 100% the whole game?

To me it looks like he gets bored.

I'd get bored too when your game at 75% is better than everyone else at 100%.
              "You can observe a lot just by watching."
              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

agree

Comment

Working...
                X