Royals moving to KFH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royals moving to KFH

I was reading the Kansas City Royals website about the upcoming caravan stops across the area. It had Wichita listed and it was being sponsored by KFH.

I find it interesting that KGSO only aired games for 1 season.

Good. KFH comes in much better and at a greater distance
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Royals radio is being done by 610 this year as compared to 810 last year so that may be the reason for the move.

However with games being broadcasted on FSN this year I wont have to deal/worry with the radio that much anyway.

Now if we can just get FSNHD.

Comment

And Ryan Lefevre is switching places with Bob Davis.

Good news for TV watchers, not so good news for radio listeners.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
          And Ryan Lefevre is switching places with Bob Davis.

Good news for TV watchers, not so good news for radio listeners.

I actually like Bob Davis. It'll be quite the radio broadcast, with Denny and Bob battling it out as play-by-play guys.
          "You can observe a lot just by watching."
          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Theres a shot by Emil it has a chance its going back back back back ............caught. I wonder is the infield fly rule applys?

^sums up bob davis.

Comment

Since the Royals are leaving Union broadcasting for Entercom in KC, it looks like they`re trying to get Royals on mainly Entercom owned stations.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                Theres a shot by Emil it has a chance its going back back back back ............caught. I wonder if the infield fly rule applys?

^sums up bob davis.
                He should have realized that any "shot" by Emil Brown usually ends up in a mitt somewhere on the field.
                -- Yogi Berra

Comment

For all of Emil(y)'s faults, he did lead the team in RBI's the past two years, if I'm not mistaken.

Says more for the Royals' lack of power than anything else, thoughl

Comment

For all of Emil(y)'s faults, he did lead the team in RBI's the past two years, if I'm not mistaken.
                    Ranks right up there with the Bermuda Triangle and Who Shot Kennedy as far as the worlds greatest mystery's

Comment

A`s got Emil for 1 season. 8)

Comment

Ranks right up there with the Bermuda Triangle and Who Shot Kennedy as far as the worlds greatest mystery's
                        Emil Brown had about 230 RBIs over the three years he was a Royal. If someone bet you $200 that Brown's total will be more than what Jose Guillen will be able to get over next three years, would you take that bet?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Three years in a row, Royal. Three years. ... :(
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Originally posted by Indy23

Three years in a row, Royal. Three years. ... :(
                            Gee, thanks a lot for that cheerful correction. ;-)

Of course, now that he'll be getting paid by Billy Beane, he'll hit 15 HRs with 50 RBIs . . . AS A FOURTH OUTFIELDER!

Comment

Originally posted by Indy23
                              Emil Brown had about 230 RBIs over the three years he was a Royal. If someone bet you $200 that Brown's total will be more than what Jose Guillen will be able to get over next three years, would you take that bet?
                              If the bet gets voided due to a Guillen injury, I'd take Jose in this one.
                              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                              X