Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Someone call Slobodan Milošević because the Albanian-Swiss players are destroying Serbia.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

    Comment


    • CAMMMMERRROOOOONNNNNN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

      Comment


      • He should just start carding everyone involved at this point
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

        Comment


        • Surprised Brazil coughed one up.
          Kung Wu say, man who go through airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok

          Comment


          • "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

            Comment


            • lol
              Kung Wu say, man who go through airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok

              Comment


              • I am stoked for the game tomorrow. Have family that is Dutch and some living in the Netherlands. Gonna be a massive sh!t talking group text going!

                Will the US be able to find the net? This is something they haven't been able to do much thus far. Have played well and had opportunities but haven't finished particularly well.

                Looks like Pulisic will play but how effective will he be?

                What will the US lineup look like? Wondering if Reyna will play and if Berhalter will move guys around to try and shake things up. Will Carter-Vickers start in place of Zimmerman again to counter the Dutch attack?

                The Dutch side is maybe not as polished and good as some of the historical teams, but is undefeated in its last 18 matches. They did however come out of what is thought to be the weakest group in the field. 23 year old Cody Gakpo is a rising star upfront.

                Comment


                • "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

                  Comment


                  • Or take them to a Denver Broncos game.
                    Kung Wu say, man who go through airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Or take them to a Denver Broncos game.
                      Hey now. Wilson only has 4 more touchdowns to go to match the number of bathrooms he has in his house. 12...

                      Comment


                      • Can one of you gambling gurus give the current sportsbook percent chance for USA to win?
                        Kung Wu say, man who go through airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Can one of you gambling gurus give the current sportsbook percent chance for USA to win?
                          I wouldn't touch World Cup as a betting man. Maybe that is just me though. Too many outside variables so to speak.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

                            I wouldn't touch World Cup as a betting man. Maybe that is just me though. Too many outside variables so to speak.
                            Oh, I'm not betting, I just want to know what the betters are thinking. US has a 25% chance, maybe?

                            Side note: Matt Turner has a ridiculous number of saved penalty kicks. That's a massive advantage going forward.
                            Kung Wu say, man who go through airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

                              Oh, I'm not betting, I just want to know what the betters are thinking. US has a 25% chance, maybe?

                              Side note: Matt Turner has a ridiculous number of saved penalty kicks. That's a massive advantage going forward.
                              I wouldn't even say the odds on paper would be 25%. Now, I think the US has a really good chance to win, but on paper the Dutch side is probably a heavy favorite. I saw somewhere that the Dutch are a -112 favorite, which would mean you need to bet $112 to win $100.

                              Turner has been lights out all around so far for sure!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

                                I wouldn't even say the odds on paper would be 25%. Now, I think the US has a really good chance to win, but on paper the Dutch side is probably a heavy favorite. I saw somewhere that the Dutch are a -112 favorite, which would mean you need to bet $112 to win $100.

                                Turner has been lights out all around so far for sure!
                                Any idea how to translate that into a percent?
                                Kung Wu say, man who go through airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X