No announcement yet.

NFL 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I wish Kansas had our own football team.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
      One of the great joys in life is watching Aaron Rodgers lose in the playoffs.
      It was great. Even better will be when Rodgers leaves and the Packers go back to 80s level suck.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I don't get the Packers hate. I get the leftist hate cause Rodgers ain't vaxxed, but other than that, I don't understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          I don't get the Packers hate. I get the leftist hate cause Rodgers ain't vaxxed, but other than that, I don't understand it.
          As a kid, I didn't like the Packers, Yankees, Lakers, or Celtics (although I liked West, Baylor, Cousy, Sam and KC Jones). It was the Chiefs (old AFL), Cardinals, St Louis Hawks. I did become a Celtic fan with Bird, McCale, and The Chief. Still don't care for the Pack, but don't mind Rodgers at all.

Comment

I'm a Bears fan.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
              I agree that scenario is near the top, but for me, the Chiefs shitting the bed would be #1.
              You must have been a huge Schottenheimer fan.
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

In the last 30 years the Packers have had 2 starting quarterbacks both who will be in the Hall of Fame. Brett Farve (16 years) and Aaron Rodgers (14 years). Durign that time the Packers have been to 3 super bowls winning 2 of them. That tells me that while getting to and winning super bowls usually requires a top notch quarterback it also takes more than just a quarterbck including a little good fortune and that it's not the easiest thing in the world to do.

Comment

I agree that scenario is near the top, but for me, the Chiefs shitting the bed would be #1.
                  Why do you hate life so much?
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Tampa Bay being overwhelmed by the Rams so far. I don't think will see any Brady magic in this one. He doesn't have the weapons and Tampa's defense probably won't be able to consistently stop the Rams. Rams up 17-3 with the ball at midfield with 7 minutes to play in the 1st half.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Tampa Bay being overwhelmed by the Rams so far. I don't think will see any Brady magic in this one. He doesn't have the weapons and Tampa's defense probably won't be able to consistently stop the Rams. Rams up 17-3 with the ball at midfield with 7 minutes to play in the 1st half.
                      You do realize Tom Brady reads SN during halftime of games? Jeez.

Comment

gotta be right up there

Comment

Sometimes I wish Kansas had our own football team.
                          You probably are a Raiders fan. I’ve liked the Chiefs since Lenny, Otis Taylor, Bobby, and Hank. Lots of Raiders fans unhappy for a long time now, and Al Davis isn’t coming back. No wonder you’re a pessimist.

Kansas, really doesn’t even have a college football team. The best football team in Barton County is Great Bend H.S

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You probably are a Raiders fan. I’ve liked the Chiefs since Lenny, Otis Taylor, Bobby, and Hank. Lots of Raiders fans unhappy for a long time now, and Al Davis isn’t coming back. No wonder you’re a pessimist.

Kansas, really doesn’t even have a college football team. The best football team in Barton County is Great Bend H.S
                            No not a Raiders fan. I just hate Douglas county, Shawnee, Johnson, Wyandotte etc, plus all that sh*thole across the river including Liberty, Raytown, Belton, Grandview, etc.

Comment

I don't like the trend during this weekends divisional playoffs. The underdog, providing the Rams hang on to beat the Bucs, have won the first three games. The Chiefs are on the clock!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                Mmmmmm...I only kid you because I believed the same thing. Although it was a very dysfunctional second half, Brady will get credit for the comeback. We will see if he actually wins it in OT.

Comment

Working...
                                X