No announcement yet.

2021 College/HS Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #3 Oregon gets blown out at #23 Utah State 38-7.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      #3 Oregon gets blown out at #23 Utah State 38-7.
      Unbelievable the score was that lopsided.

Buckeyes vs. Wolverines might be a good one if Michigan can get some decent QB production, which has been the case more this year than any other since Bo wannabe Harbaugh has been on the sidelines.

OU vs. Pokes might be worth tuning into on a quiet fall Saturday evening.

Comment

• No. 5 Michigan about to put #2 Ohio State away in Ann Arbor. Leading 42-27 with 1:20 left in the game.

Michigan in the victory formation after stopping Ohio State on downs.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 27, 2021, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          No. 5 Michigan about to put #2 Ohio State away in Ann Arbor. Leading 42-27 with 1:20 left in the game.

Michigan in the victory formation after stopping Ohio State on downs.
          The Maize and Blue controlled the game with their running attack. Old school win for sure and the surroundings were old school. Cold, snowy, packed LOUD Michigan stadium.

If Michigan loses the B10 Championship next week (I do NOT think that will happen but.....) and OU or OSU wins out, the Final Four could get interesting. I do NOT think ND is all that good and they've hardly been tested. Should have lost to FSU, if not for a blunder would have lost to Toledo. Good win vs Wisconsin (which honestly probably saves them even though Wisky is a totally different team today vs then) but that's about it. ND probably gets the 4th spot. But if Georgia handles Bama in the SEC game, it's hard to see them put Bama ahead of Cincy and or Notre Dame, which would set up a Georgia Bama rematch which would make zero sense. Georgia Michigan Cincy Notre Dame most likely finish? That would be tough to stomach for OSU if they beat OU today (likely) and Baylor next week (also likely).

Comment

• Bedlam lift up to its name. It was certainly that in Stillwater tonight. Oklahoma was knocking on the door of the end zone at the end of the game but the Cowboys hung on for a 37-33 win. OSU will face Baylor in the Big 12 Championship game.

Comment

• Local HS teams didn't fair too well in the State title games.

I haven't seen the Andale score, but I always assume they win. But Derby, Maize and Andover Central all went down in defeat yesterday.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

The Maize and Blue controlled the game with their running attack. Old school win for sure and the surroundings were old school. Cold, snowy, packed LOUD Michigan stadium.

If Michigan loses the B10 Championship next week (I do NOT think that will happen but.....) and OU or OSU wins out, the Final Four could get interesting. I do NOT think ND is all that good and they've hardly been tested. Should have lost to FSU, if not for a blunder would have lost to Toledo. Good win vs Wisconsin (which honestly probably saves them even though Wisky is a totally different team today vs then) but that's about it. ND probably gets the 4th spot. But if Georgia handles Bama in the SEC game, it's hard to see them put Bama ahead of Cincy and or Notre Dame, which would set up a Georgia Bama rematch which would make zero sense. Georgia Michigan Cincy Notre Dame most likely finish? That would be tough to stomach for OSU if they beat OU today (likely) and Baylor next week (also likely).
                I didn’t watch the Bama-Auburn game but understand there were questionable calls that went Bama’s way the last part of the game. Can anybody confirm?

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                  Local HS teams didn't fair too well in the State title games.

I haven't seen the Andale score, but I always assume they win. But Derby, Maize and Andover Central all went down in defeat yesterday.
                  Andale: 53-0
                  Andale’s dominant run now has even more meaning after the Indians topped Frontenac 53-0 in the Class 3A state title game. The championship marks the first time in school history the school has won three in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post

Andale: 53-0
                    Andale’s dominant run now has even more meaning after the Indians topped Frontenac 53-0 in the Class 3A state title game. The championship marks the first time in school history the school has won three in a row.

What is their recipe for being a juggernaut?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Having had a kid who played against them when he was in high school, the recipe is simple, amazing coaching, coachable athletic kids, and a level of discipline that is rarely seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

No Soccer. Total commitment to high school football

Comment

• In a move few saw coming, Lincoln Riley has left Oklahoma and will be the new coach at USC.

WOW.

Comment

In a move few saw coming, Lincoln Riley has left Oklahoma and will be the new coach at USC.

WOW.
                            Well now he doesn’t have to coach a middle-of-the-pack SEC team.
                            Last edited by Eric; November 28, 2021, 04:14 PM.

Comment

In a move few saw coming, Lincoln Riley has left Oklahoma and will be the new coach at USC.

WOW.
                              Caleb Williams is from California, I believe. Any bets he goes with him?

Comment

• Rumor is that Bob Stoops will coach OU for whatever remains of their season and that OU is targeting Cardinals Head Coach Kliff Kingsbury. If OU gets Kingsbury that is probably a net positive out of this turnover for OU.

Comment

Working...
                                X