• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG JACKSONVILLE STATE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      OMG JACKSONVILLE STATE!!!!!
      Unbelievable 59 yard touchdown pass/run play. The reciever caught the ball on around the 20 yard line and beat 2 FSU defenders to score as time expired.

I hope the receiver survived the dog pile celebration.

Comment

OU's game against Western Carolina was shortened for some reason (no idea why). When the 4th quarter started they decided on 12 minutes instead of 15.

Final score OU 76 WCU 0. 13 different players caught at least 1 pass. At least 3 walk ons got a carry, Rattler didn't take a snap past halftime and OU played 2 kickers. Starting K Gabe Brkic kicked another 56 yard FG (his 4th 50+ on the season so far) and it would have been good from at least 60 if not much further. Dude has a cannon for a leg.

Stanford, manhandled by KState earlier, completely controlled #14 USC in LA 42-28.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Stanford, manhandled by KState earlier, completely controlled #14 USC in LA 42-28.
          Apparently that score did not in any way, shape or form go over well with the folks in charge at SC.

They fired head coach Chad Helton today. 1-1 on the season. You're fired.

Interesting.

Comment

I applaud Auburn's bold decision to go to Happy Valley on a Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
              I applaud Auburn's bold decision to go to Happy Valley on a Saturday night.
              Kind of needed to do something to offset the games against Akron, Alabama State and Georgia State in their other 3 non-conference games although I guess if you play in the SEC you don't really have to challenge yourself too much in non-conference play so it is good to see them do that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Kind of needed to do something to offset the games against Akron, Alabama State and Georgia State in their other 3 non-conference games although I guess if you play in the SEC you don't really have to challenge yourself too much in non-conference play so it is good to see them do that.
                I agree.

If they win against a ranked Penn St. team Saturday night in front of 100,000+ fans in prime time it'll move em up the pecking order in the SEC right off the bat.

Comment

Some other interesting games:

Alabama vs Florida
                  Miss St vs Memphis
                  Nevada vs Kansas State
                  Nebraska vs Oklahoma
                  Oklahoma State vs Boise State
                  Virginia Tech vs West Virginia

Nebraska vs OU is not interesting on its surface, but it will be cool to see the old rivalry renewed.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    Some other interesting games:

Alabama vs Florida
                    Miss St vs Memphis
                    Nevada vs Kansas State
                    Nebraska vs Oklahoma
                    Oklahoma State vs Boise State
                    Virginia Tech vs West Virginia

Nebraska vs OU is not interesting on its surface, but it will be cool to see the old rivalry renewed.
                    Nebraska gave OU all they could handle. I’m not convinced about Rattler-very inconsistent.

Comment

Last night Derby and BC had quite a battle in Derby with the Panthers prevailing 44-36 after leading at one time by 24 points. Both of these teams should be playing into late November.

Comment

Tulsa hanging with Ohio State trailing 6-13 at the half.

Comment

Despite being the underdog and missing Skylar Thompson, KSU beats Nevada by 3 TD’s

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            Despite being the underdog and missing Skylar Thompson, KSU beats Nevada by 3 TD’s
                            …then some idiot reporter asked K-State’s coach if they were too one dimensional.

Comment

Memphis holds off Miss State in a very good game.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

…then some idiot reporter asked K-State’s coach if they were too one dimensional.
                                Too one dimensional for what? To win by 4 or 5 TD’s? What a dumbass question!

Comment

Working...
                                X