Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

I love how she flat loads her feet so she can snap load her power pack to amplify both lag and drag pressure...and the dude doesn't!!!
    There was a dude ?

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

I will defer to my cold beer story. I am pretty low maintenance except for cold beer. Crap I sound high maintenance due to my constantt need for cold beer.
      Low Maintenance You whine all the time.

Comment

You need to make a tee time for CV

Comment

Buddy of mine visited the Medal of Honor golf course at Quantico a couple of weeks ago and was reading the dress code for the course. It was the usual,,,
          Men must wear a collared shirt. slacks or golf shorts and no cargo shorts. Appropriate foot wear.
          Ladies Shorts must be of reasonable length and no short shorts. Appropriate foot wear. Collared blouse and must show NO cleavage.
          Really and they are going to refuse Paige a tee time?
          He found out the Golf course manager is a retired female Marine. Go figure

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post

Low Maintenance You whine all the time.
            That's Mr. Merlot to knuckleheads like you!

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
              You need to make a tee time for CV
              I know.

Comment

Great Open this past weekend. Very competitive and the course looked fantastic. Love Morikawa's game. Was personally rooting for Spieth but enjoyed the tournament, especially with Doucheambeu flaming out yet again.

Comment

Brooks trolling him about the driver was above average.

Weather was too good for my taste but the course did look outstanding. It's not a good Open without some wind and rain in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Brooks trolling him about the driver was above average.

Weather was too good for my taste but the course did look outstanding. It's not a good Open without some wind and rain in my book.
                    Ya, talking sh!t on your top sponsor is not a good look. But, it's very Bryson to do that.

Comment

A buddy of mine told me that Willowbend is going semi-private in the fall. I looked on their web site and found the following - https://willowbendgolfclub.com/update-info/ -

Willowbend Golf Club is transitioning to a semi-private golf club! Starting September 1, 2021, Willowbend Golf Club privileges will separate from Tallgrass Country Club and Willowbend be a fully independent golf club hosting both members and public players.
                      Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                        A buddy of mine told me that Willowbend is going semi-private in the fall. I looked on their web site and found the following - https://willowbendgolfclub.com/update-info/ -
                        Al Czervik would be proud….

Comment

A husband and wife were golfing when suddenly the wife asked, "Honey, if I died would you get married again?" The husband said, "No sweetie." The woman said, "I'm sure you would." So the man said, "Okay, I would" Then the woman asked, "Would you let her sleep in our bed?" And the man replied, "Ya, I guess so." Then the wife asked, "Would you let her use my golf clubs?" And the husband replied, "No, she's left handed."

Comment

Xander Schauffele won gold, barely holding off Slovakian (?!) Rory Sabbatini. There was an epic playoff for bronze between CT Pan, Collin Morikawa, Hideki Matsuyama, Rory McIlroy, Paul Casey, Mito Pereira & Sebastian Munoz.

Justin Thomas and Captain America finished tied for 22nd.

Xander's family background is interesting, especially considering the Olympics in Tokyo. Sabbatini (born in South Africa, married a Slovak and holds three citizenships, including here in the USA) who has often been criticized for his actions on and off the course, was really good in the post play interviews. Perhaps he is an ass, but he was excellent today and should get credit for being so.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Xander Schauffele won gold, barely holding off Slovakian (?!) Rory Sabbatini. There was an epic playoff for bronze between CT Pan, Collin Morikawa, Hideki Matsuyama, Rory McIlroy, Paul Casey, Mito Pereira & Sebastian Munoz.

Justin Thomas and Captain America finished tied for 22nd.

Xander's family background is interesting, especially considering the Olympics in Tokyo. Sabbatini (born in South Africa, married a Slovak and holds three citizenships, including here in the USA) who has often been criticized for his actions on and off the course, was really good in the post play interviews. Perhaps he is an ass, but he was excellent today and should get credit for being so.
                              Yes, Sabbatini has portrayed himself as an ass for years. I tip my cap to him for his goal of creating a golf culture in Slovakia. He is starting with the youth golfers as all this week Sabbatini is conducting youth golf clinics around Slovakia. Good on you Sabbatini.

Comment

Those who have played men’s league will especially get a kick out of this… one of the funniest things I’ve watched recently. Even has a Covid reference.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X