Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

I would have but have been traveling. Phil is my favorite player and I was so happy to see him beat one of the best fields in golf and father time to win his 6th major (2nd PGA). He is so refreshing and revealing which is far to rare in professional golf. Phil plays a go-for type of game, to his detriment at times. He is unapologetic about it which I like as well. He is an inspiration to young and old as to what can be accomplished with a little elbow grease. I was moved to see the highlights of the throng of fans that accompanied Phil to the 18th green. The game loves Phil Mickelson. I also saw the Brooks Koepka "losers" interview. What a sore loser and a p_ssy. He bitched about fans taking shots at his injured leg when he and Phil were clawing their way out of the fan scrum on 18. He complained that he will have to ice his knee because of it. What a loser. He came across as a whiney little b_tch. Anyway...congrats to one of the greats of the game...great job Phil.
    Phil's one of my favorites also...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Read it, roll it, and hole it.

Also liked his "if I could hit my 3 wood 260, I'd probably go for it".

Comment

How good does Riley feel after that interaction?

Comment

Back to Brooks Koepka : https://larrybrownsports.com/golf/vi...hambeau/579446

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            They both act like a couple of junior high school girls.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

They both act like a couple of junior high school girls.

Comment

Kinda political, but still golf related...

Comment

Feel really bad for Lexi Thompson yesterday. That was an implosion from which most people will never recover. Just threw away a major championship but as she always does, stayed classy throughout.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Feel really bad for Lexi Thompson yesterday. That was an implosion from which most people will never recover. Just threw away a major championship but as she always does, stayed classy throughout.
                    Yeah I felt really bad for her as well. Epic collapse. Was an entertaining women's open all around. The amateur 17 year old Ganne being right in the mix until shooting 77 on Sunday (still finished 14th) was pretty remarkable as well.

Really excited for the men's open here at Torrey Pines in a week and a half. Hoping my buddy can get me passes but if not I will be watching on TV for sure. Hoping for some more magic from Phil.

Comment

Three ladies are chipping up to the fourth hole at a Florida Golf Club when a naked man wearing a paper bag over his head jumps from the trees and runs across the green. The three ladies stand in awe at the size of his manhood. The first lady says, ‘He is definitely not my husband.’ The second lady, gazes intently and says, ‘He is not mine either.’ After a very considerable inspection, the third lady finally says, ‘He’s not even a member of this golf club’.

Comment

I went to a fight and a golf tournament broke out:

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

“Uncle”

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Full story from a source:

Player A who had been slow hits it left into trouble. Player B and Players B dad don't help him look. At green Player A says "you could have helped look" Player B dad says "you could hit it straight"

And it was on. (Quotes not exact)

— Monday Q Info (@acaseofthegolf1) June 14, 2021
                            LOL!! That is hilarious. Such a roast by the dad.

Comment

Sounds like that was the best use of a putter all day.

Comment

Speaking of which, is Tallgrass temporarily closed? I know they are under new management.

Comment

Working...
                                X