Shipping Containers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping Containers

Where's the best place to buy shipping containers in Wichita? I'm looking for a 20 footer, but if 40 footers are cheap enough I'd consider one. I'd need to have it delivered too.

When I look on craigslist, it's chock full of out-of-town ads to the point I don't even want to prune through them.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Did you check Facebook Marketplace ?

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
      Did you check Facebook Marketplace ?
      No. I will have my wife check there.

Comment

You heading down to the border?

KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

No. I will have my wife check there.
          Check with this place; they should be able to give you advice...

Revolutsia uses an established building and additional shipping containers to house retail, restaurants and offices and features an outdoor food court and seating area.

“Using an established building and additional shipping containers utilized as “building blocks,” the corner is used for retail, restaurants and office space. The focus is an outdoor food court and seating area that creates a sense of community and belonging.”
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Need storage for your arsenal now that our Senile in Chief is re-writing the constitution?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              Need storage for your arsenal now that our Senile in Chief is re-writing the constitution?
              You have to bury those weapon caches along your STHF bug out route.

Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Check with this place; they should be able to give you advice...

Revolutsia uses an established building and additional shipping containers to house retail, restaurants and offices and features an outdoor food court and seating area.

“Using an established building and additional shipping containers utilized as “building blocks,” the corner is used for retail, restaurants and office space. The focus is an outdoor food court and seating area that creates a sense of community and belonging.”
                That place is cool, and the German food is amazing!

Comment

Ah, the Alaskan shop
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Where's the best place to buy shipping containers in Wichita? I'm looking for a 20 footer, but if 40 footers are cheap enough I'd consider one. I'd need to have it delivered too.

When I look on craigslist, it's chock full of out-of-town ads to the point I don't even want to prune through them.

There is a place up on North Broadway, 50th, on the East side of the street.
                    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post

There is a place up on North Broadway, 50th, on the East side of the street.
                      Sweet I'll google map it ... going to spend the morning trying to hunt a reasonably priced one down today.

Comment

Sweet I'll google map it ... going to spend the morning trying to hunt a reasonably priced one down today.
                        Look online for cities with ports. Companies based there, but might have containers all over.

Seattle, New Orleans, Los Angeles, etc.

Comment

Working...
                        X