Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979Shocker
    replied
    T-Mobile announces widespread launch of consumer Home Internet service - CNET

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    replied
    I had to double-check mine. It says, "Good news—T-Mobile Home Internet is available at your address!"

I'm over by the McConnell area.

Edit: After entering your name and email address, you're taken to a page that says,
    Give us a call or chat today and we’ll get you started with T-Mobile Home Internet.
    Due to shipping delays, it may take longer than usual to receive your internet device.
    That's as far as a I decided to go for now.

Leave a comment:

• NCAABound
    replied
    Not at 13th/Greenwich yet

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

When I put in my phone number and address here in Wichita, it said it was available. Maybe it's just parts of Wichita. I'm on the east side.
    Hmmm, I'm down south.

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Hmmmmm..... Something to look into. Been looking for a good solution for my RV. This might be just the ticket.

Edit:. Doesn't appear to be in Wichita yet.
    When I put in my phone number and address here in Wichita, it said it was available. Maybe it's just parts of Wichita. I'm on the east side.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Hmmmmm..... Something to look into. Been looking for a good solution for my RV. This might be just the ticket.

Edit:. Doesn't appear to be in Wichita yet.
    Last edited by wichshock65; February 24, 2021, 05:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    started a topic T-Mobile Home Internet

T-Mobile Home Internet

Unlimited High-Speed In-Home Internet Services from T-Mobile

Has anyone looked into this? It's $50 per month unlimited, all taxes, fees, and equipment included. I put in my address and it says it's available in my area.

Here is a review by Rick Broida of C|Net.

I signed up for T-Mobile's $50 unlimited home internet service. Here's what happened (cnet.com)

The T-Mobile home internet is in the pilot stage, so I'm not going to jump on board yet. The $50/month unlimited sounds pretty good compared to my Cox Preferred 150, which costs me close to $100/month.
Working...
X