Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

This.

While not an ideal president in some of things he does, he is trending a thousand times better than the alternative. The media makes it out that the radical left is as commonplace as oxygen, but in reality, it’s a very small percentage of the population.

I would think a lot of the media will be losing some decent viewership as a lot of people are just tired of the bias and will just turn it off. Seems to make zero sense to eliminate 50% of your market base but eh, what do I know?
    Yep. It's already been playing out. Fox News kills CNN and MSNBC and has for a while. People are completely fed up with the ultra left media bias.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yep. It's already been playing out. Fox News kills CNN and MSNBC and has for a while. People are completely fed up with the ultra left media bias.
      Part of your problem is you believe what Tucker Carlson says. He lies. It's propaganda and entertainment, not news. Even Fox corporate lawyers say so. Too bad for you if you believe it, you're no better than the people you criticize.
      https://www.sltrib.com/artsliving/20...-d-pierce-fox/

Funny how potential court sanctions and potential extra jurisdictional damages attached to them can help corporations wake up from corporate amnesia.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Part of your problem is you believe what Tucker Carlson says. He lies. It's propaganda and entertainment, not news. Even Fox corporate lawyers say so. Too bad for you if you believe it, you're no better than the people you criticize.

Funny how potential court sanctions and potential extra jurisdictional damages attached to them can help corporations wake up from corporate amnesia.
        I rarely listen (almost never) to Tucker Carlson and don't always agree with him but while he tends to be more conservative than liberal, he is more libertarian. populist, and independent than CNN, CBS, ABC, and MSNBC (so called news outlets) who only tell one side. They fail to see or present any other side or view at all. Carlson will attack Republicans and Trump when he sees things he disagrees with.

Comment

Tucker is a right leaning populist.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I rarely listen (almost never) to Tucker Carlson and don't always agree with him but while he tends to be more conservative than liberal, he is more libertarian. populist, and independent than CNN, CBS, ABC, and MSNBC (so called news outlets) who only tell one side. They fail to see or present any other side or view at all. Carlson will attack Republicans and Trump when he sees things he disagrees with.
            When I start noticing/reading stories saying CNN, MSNBC and ABC admitting their anchors are lying in a court case which could have easily landed the plantiff extrajurdictional damages, I will believe they are biased. Until then, we have the fact that Fox News stipulated he does not tell the truth to keep their butts out of a sling, which is all I need to have to confirm he is an entertainer an a propagandist. Same with Judge Jenine Pirro. By the way, do you know where her husband is? In prison for cheating the federal government out of around $19 million in taxes.

At the time, she said she knew nothing of it. Since they file jointly, I think someone felt sorry for her and went easy on her. If she'd been your wife or significant other (or mine), she would probably be in the Women's unit at Leavenworth IF you had cheated the government out a staggering sum of money like that. People have to be pretty smart to get law degrees, so I'm thinking she was doing the dumb routine here.

But I will not disagree that all news media outlets these days seem to be propagandazing the news. It's just, in my opinion, that Fox, ONN and so forth are seemingly over the top. Better to listen to all news with critical ear and filter the noise out.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

I could cite numerous CNN and MSNBC examples of false claims, lying, and outright bias, but alas I do not think that would get through to you. You would rather believe Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo, Rachel Maddow, etc. That is your prerogative, however ignorant and one-sided that might be.

As Shockm pointed out, I can find many examples of Carlson and other Fox News hosts pointing out things about Trump that they do not like. I am not sure you could find one positive statement or piece from CNN or MSNBC about Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I could cite numerous CNN and MSNBC examples of false claims, lying, and outright bias, but alas I do not think that would get through to you. You would rather believe Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo, Rachel Maddow, etc. That is your prerogative, however ignorant and one-sided that might be.

As Shockm pointed out, I can find many examples of Carlson and other Fox News hosts pointing out things about Trump that they do not like. I am not sure you could find one positive statement or piece from CNN or MSNBC about Trump.
                Better examples of Fox journalists than even Tuckef who makes Don Lemon look like a joke are Chris Wallace, Brett Baier, Martha McCallum, Harris Faulkner, Bill Hemmer, and Dana Perino who are all balanced and willing to criticize Trump when warranted. On the business channel, there are Maria Bartiromo, Charles Payne, and Stuart Varney. None of them will bypass criticizing Trump when he deserves it and they are balanced in their approach. There are a few I won’t mention because they go overboard but there are virtually zero on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, etc. that are balanced.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Better examples of Fox journalists than even Tuckef who makes Don Lemon look like a joke are Chris Wallace, Brett Baier, Martha McCallum, Harris Faulkner, Bill Hemmer, and Dana Perino who are all balanced and willing to criticize Trump when warranted. On the business channel, there are Maria Bartiromo, Charles Payne, and Stuart Varney. None of them will bypass criticizing Trump when he deserves it and they are balanced in their approach. There are a few I won’t mention because they go overboard but there are virtually zero on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, etc. that are balanced.
                  Too bad you had to give someone an answer that I could accept, even though I disagree with the MSNBC and CNN, those journalists do uphold their journalistic responsibilities and take their job seriously.

Especially Chris Wallace.

Well done!

Comment

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-do...-accuser-metoo

Comment

Working...
                    X