Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kung Wu
    replied
    If you have Disney+, "Limitless" by Chris Hemsworth (Thor in the Marvel movies) is must watch. Make sure to stick it out through the 6th and final episode. Possibly life changing.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I can’t recall the number of beatings, but there’s an interesting ‘spanking’ scene… and that’s all I have to say about that.

I definitely enjoyed the series, but Taylor Sheridan might have went a little too far with the Indian boarding school scenes. The nuns and priest scenes are definitely graphic and could have been toned down. The overseas scenes with Spencer Dutton and Alex (British woman) make the series worth watching.

I believe Taylor Sheridan is juggling too many balls. I’m afraid the quality is starting to suffer. Not sure when/if he sleeps.
    Yeah the nuns, priest and child beating was more than I care to take. I know it's TV but yeah, too much for me.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I can’t recall the number of beatings, but there’s an interesting ‘spanking’ scene… and that’s all I have to say about that.

I definitely enjoyed the series, but Taylor Sheridan might have went a little too far with the Indian boarding school scenes. The nuns and priest scenes are definitely graphic and could have been toned down. The overseas scenes with Spencer Dutton and Alex (British woman) make the series worth watching.

I believe Taylor Sheridan is juggling too many balls. I’m afraid the quality is starting to suffer. Not sure when/if he sleeps.
    Yeah it was too smutty and violent, but the Spencer Dutton story carries the show for sure. I will definitely keep watching.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    I really like Yellowstone, but I tried 1923 but the multiple beatings were more than I can tolerate. I love Harrison Ford though....should I give it another try or pass?

(If there are more beatings, then I'll just pass).

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    I really like Yellowstone, but I tried 1923 but the multiple beatings were more than I can tolerate. I love Harrison Ford though....should I give it another try or pass?

(If there are more beatings, then I'll just pass).

Leave a comment:

• Downtown Shocker Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Amazon Prime -> World's Fastest Indian ... really good!
    That one is good and based on true story.

Another one I enjoyed was Big Charity. Healthcare and Gov’t. Worth a watch.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Amazon Prime -> World's Fastest Indian ... really good!

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Okay not sure how I never watched Walking Dead before, but my kid wanted to watch it with me. And who knew there was an apocalyptic TV series where a bunch of survivors have to take on hordes of KU fans!??? Its really good!

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Wagon Train

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Madoff: Monster of Wall Street on Netflix was a fascinating and tragic watch. Still can't believe he was able to pull that sh!t for over 20 years right under the SEC's nose.
    Watching it right now…think I’m on the third episode. As someone who works in financial services, you’re exactly right. Really amazing.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Madoff: Monster of Wall Street on Netflix was a fascinating and tragic watch. Still can't believe he was able to pull that sh!t for over 20 years right under the SEC's nose.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Not sure to whom to direct this complaint but here goes:

If there is ANY chance at all that I can NOT see another HBO Max "Velma" commercial, that would be fantastic.

I'll take Camp Lajune all day every day and twice on Sunday if that's what it takes.

Leave a comment:

• JVShocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You just lost all credibility. This was the dumbest thing ever filmed.

I can think of far, far worse. Some of which I bet you and others enjoyed.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
    Wife and I watched She Hulk on Disney (I'm a comic book nerd) and enjoyed it (really looking forward to the Daredevil reboot on Disney. Probably not for traditionalist Marvel Super Hero people however)
    You just lost all credibility. This was the dumbest thing ever filmed.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    I keep forgetting about Doom Patrol. Been meaning to check it out but then it always slips my mind when I go to start something. I've heard nothing but good things.

I haven't seen the newest season of Handmaid yet. Same with The Rookie (I love Nathan Fillion (Firefly, Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place, Castle, The Rookie))

Leave a comment:

Working...
X