Favorite TV shows anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wufan View Post
    Longmire is what I watch when my wife isn’t around. It seems she has 742 shows she wants to watch, so I’m not allowed to watch any of those if she’s not around. Longmire is by far the best show I’ve found that is not on that list.
    Wow opposite! It's the only show we found that we both like. I ain't going back to HGTV prison!!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
      I watched a half dozen episodes. Agreed that it is fun, but a bizarre murder solved by one guy every week in a county of 47 people seems odd.
      That's about how many episodes we watched before giving up, for the same reasons.

We just finished watching Mare of Easttown on HBO, which is pretty good. But if they do a 2nd season it will be a similar situation. Too much violent crime for a relatively small community.

Comment

If you haven't watched Cobra Kai yet you need to get to it.

Comment

I’m ready for the final season; hopefully it won’t disappoint...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            If you haven't watched Cobra Kai yet you need to get to it.
            Oh yeah, we love that one too. And Stranger Things.

Comment

We tend to like British TV. Two we particularly enjoy are Midsomer Murders set in the English countryside. I think is in 24th season. We also like Murder in Paradise. It is set on a small Caribbean Island. Neither show the actual murder and the characters are always quirky.

We also enjoyed a Scottish police show called Taggart. It was more of a traditional cop and crime show. It is no longer offering new episodes. It kinda ran outbid freshness after 25 years.

One more. Silent Witness about an aggressive forensic pathologist in, I think Cambridge. It also ran for 20+ seasons.

They all had multiple personnel changes to major characters. The 1st two ate not traditional crime shows, more campy, the last two are more Blue Blood type.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wow opposite! It's the only show we found that we both like. I ain't going back to HGTV prison!!
                Always figured you to be an adult film kinda guy.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Always figured you to be an adult film kinda guy.
                  We're talking VIEWING not PERFORMING.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

We're talking VIEWING not PERFORMING.

Comment

Believe it or not - I just finished watching Gilmore Girls and actually enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        Believe it or not - I just finished watching Gilmore Girls and actually enjoyed it.
                        Well, you’re a *****.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Just found this topic. I've got to give Homicide Hunter a nod. Joe Kenda knows how to tell a (true) story. It can be found in On Demand on some platforms.

Comment

My Top Three:

1. Yellowstone (Sopranos meets Bonanza)
                            2. Ozark (Cartel Accountant launders money in hillbilly haven)
                            3. Tie-Bosch and Goliath (cynical cop and PI attorney)

Past: Justified, Longmire, King of Queens

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              My Top Three:

1. Yellowstone (Sopranos meets Bonanza)
                              2. Ozark (Cartel Accountant launders money in hillbilly haven)
                              3. Tie-Bosch and Goliath (cynical cop and PI attorney)

Past: Justified, Longmire, King of Queens
                              Really liked Justified.

Good description of Yellowstone and a favorite. A little surprised how well the better half likes it.

Comment

We tend to like British TV. Two we particularly enjoy are Midsomer Murders set in the English countryside. I think is in 24th season. We also like Murder in Paradise. It is set on a small Caribbean Island. Neither show the actual murder and the characters are always quirky.

We also enjoyed a Scottish police show called Taggart. It was more of a traditional cop and crime show. It is no longer offering new episodes. It kinda ran outbid freshness after 25 years.

One more. Silent Witness about an aggressive forensic pathologist in, I think Cambridge. It also ran for 20+ seasons.

They all had multiple personnel changes to major characters. The 1st two ate not traditional crime shows, more campy, the last two are more Blue Blood type.

Comment

Working...
                                X