Shocker gear for Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker gear for Christmas

Ok, I know a lot of us probably gave and received Shocker gear for Christmas. Share with Shocker Nation what you got and what you gave!

Gave:

Black long-sleeve shirt to son #1
    Yellow hoodie to son #2
    Black cap to father-in-law

Received:

Yellow WSU replica baseball jersey

Neither:

Wife bought herself a WuShock denim shirt with Christmas cash.

Each year I give my dad some kind of Shocker-something. This year I gave him Shocker golf balls, and a Wu-Shock golf towel. He has them both displayed in their living room.

By the way...thanks J&J, I used your link at the top of this web site.

P.S. Can I get something free now? lol

Comment

I got a "Shocker package" from my folks:
      Colosseum yellow winter coat
      Black hooded sweatshirt
      WSU socks
      Set of 4 logo tumblers
      WSU BBQ tools
      All from Sports Time
      And some sweet Nike Pegasus black w/yellow sole sneaks. ;)

Oh and I almost forgot, my wife got me a matted & framed deal with a shocker pennant, picture & 3 bball cards of Mike Pelfrey that she got at the Central Christian church craft show. :)

Comment

I got a KU Orange Bowl shirt that is being exchanged for more Shocker gear, ASAP.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
          I got a KU Orange Bowl shirt that is being exchanged for more Shocker gear, ASAP.
          thats good target pratice material
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I got a gold sweatshirt and a grey hoodie.

I gave a Shocker (whatever it's called) to my 2 month old neice. My brother wasn't impressed but his other two girls were stoked!
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Well I know what I was wanting but not one of you guys got it for me!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
              If it feels good - do it!

Comment

Black stitched WSU Tee(coolest I'vr ever seen)
                Yellow Nylon windbreaker

8) :posterwsu:
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE
                  Well I know what I was wanting but not one of you guys got it for me!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                  You got your ShopVac so now you can get the one you want!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                    Originally posted by EAGLE
                    You got your ShopVac so now you can get the one you want!
                    Talk about gifts that suck.

Comment

Thanks Ben, I love you too. :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock:
                      If it feels good - do it!

Comment

I bought my son a yellow WSU sweatshirt and a WUShock bobblehead. His sister bought him K-Crap stuff - she tries to force the K-Crap stuff on him (he's 6) but he knows better. :good: :posterwu:
                        "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

I recieved a lanyard and a cup from my work christmas exchange.

Thats all the shocker stuff i recieved this year.

Last year was the motherload. Couple of shirts 2 jerseys pajama pants.

yeah

I need a couple of hoodies though. I hear Gordmans as a nice selection. *sorry ryan*

Comment

I received a sweet long sleeve grey Shocker Shirt from my brother the K-State grad, Shocker gloves, hat and lounge pillow from my wife.

I gave my kids each got Shocker hoodies, and I gave my wife a long sleeve Rhinestone WuShock shirt that Ryan at J&J's helped hook me up with, he was awesome about it, we had planned to come to Wichita the weekend before X-mas and then weren't able to because of the weather and so I called on X-mas eve and ordered one and got it yesterday. Thanks again Ryan. I also got a calendar of pics of my kids and most of the pics have them in Shocker gear and one is of the with Gene Stephenson so I guess that counts as well
                            THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Almost forgot, I also gave myself two tickets to the SIU game that I found on the Marketplace.
                              THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Working...
                              X