Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I'm a big fan of Joe Rogan, but he's admitted he's just a moron/comedian. He's also a conspiracy theorist and that makes his podcasts good entertainment. But make no mistake, he is not helping the cause - the cause being the ending of the pandemic as we know it and the segue into endemicity and normalcy. He's pushed a LOT of bullshit advice. And all the Covidiots (yourself included?) eat said bullshit up with two big ass spoons.

Joe admitting he's "a ****ing moron for offering selfish vaccine advice". ^^^
    What's the difference between Rogan and the propagandists at CNN who's BS you eat straight out of their assholes? Troll. At least one side doesn't get triggered by the questions. People with the goods don't need to get the other side disqualified, they beat them on the field. If your argument was so compelling, you should have convinced everyone long ago. I don't even know what your point is any more because you just replay the same leftist bullshit and embarrass yourself.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I said nothing of the sort. I'm explaining the pushback he received at the time. And the travel ban did nothing because American nationalists (by the thousands) were allowed to return.

We needed a hard national lockdown for 6 weeks. Had we done that, the entire pandemic outcome in this country would have been different.

Then we needed to celebrate the vaccines like they were the second coming of Christ. Trump needed to stop telling everybody how ****ing great he was for InVeNtInG them. Let the doctors control the message, and then walk up when they're released sticking his fat arm out to get jabbed and smiling at the camera. That alone would have saved THOUSANDS of lives. But no, he takes all the credit, then hides the fact he was vaxxed for months. Retardville, USA.

Good God I almost forgot! Then he gets sick and runs to the camera all hopped up on 'roids gloating about his superior genetics and imploring his followers not to be scared - meanwhile he has access to the greatest medical technology on earth, while a good portion of the Trumpers were rushing to Wal-Mart to stock up on bleach.
      But you praise the exact same people who did put politics over peoples lives. Get some consistency.

And talk about revisionist history, believing that people whould have done the exact opposite of what they were saying at the time.
      Last edited by jdmee; January 17, 2022, 04:00 AM.

Comment

We needed a hard national lockdown for 6 weeks. Had we done that, the entire pandemic outcome in this country would have been different.

And we know the democrats would have done that because they telling us the exact opposite at the time.

Then we needed to celebrate the vaccines like they were the second coming of Christ. Trump needed to stop telling everybody how ****ing great he was for InVeNtInG them. Let the doctors control the message, and then walk up when they're released sticking his fat arm out to get jabbed and smiling at the camera. That alone would have saved THOUSANDS of lives. But no, he takes all the credit, then hides the fact he was vaxxed for months. Retardville, USA.

So taking credit and not getting a public jab is bad and worth criticism. While consistently saying the words "can't trust", "vaccines", "Trump" had no impact on vaccine rate and is unworthy of criticism. And was definitely not putting politics above public safety.

I think I am starting to understand how to be a life long republican.

Comment

• Has anyone seen the KDHE PSA on the jab, talking with the minority audience in the barber shop where the one guy speculates that, and I quote "6, 7, 8 thousand" Kansans have been vaccinated against Covid?

COULD THEY BE ANYMORE condescending towards minorities and try to make them look any more idiotic? I was surprised it wasn't sponsored by Church's, with watermelon and strawberry Fanta available to the group. I guess they passed on having any pants buckled at the knees? JFC.

I rarely say this, obviously as a privileged white man, but I was ashamed and embarrassed to be a Kansan, and a human. PLEASE do better.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Has anyone seen the KDHE PSA on the jab, talking with the minority audience in the barber shop where the one guy speculates that, and I quote "6, 7, 8 thousand" Kansans have been vaccinated against Covid?

COULD THEY BE ANYMORE condescending towards minorities and try to make them look any more idiotic? I was surprised it wasn't sponsored by Church's, with watermelon and strawberry Fanta available to the group. I guess they passed on having any pants buckled at the knees? JFC.

I rarely say this, obviously as a privileged white man, but I was ashamed and embarrassed to be a Kansan, and a human. PLEASE do better.
            100% agree… quite possibly the worst commercial I’ve ever seen.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Has anyone seen the KDHE PSA on the jab, talking with the minority audience in the barber shop where the one guy speculates that, and I quote "6, 7, 8 thousand" Kansans have been vaccinated against Covid?

Did they have a translator present? Like the Aussie's did for the Aboriginal population?
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• This is how outreach is done right.

Aboriginal translation:
                This is how outreach done proper one.

Comment

• Why is our Wednesday game cancelled?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Why is our Wednesday game cancelled?
                    Lack of interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Lack of interest.
                      Fans? Players? Coaches? All if the Above?
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Fans? Players? Coaches? All if the Above?
                        finally an obit

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          The big kicker about AOC is she caught it going maskless in Miami, Florida, who she's bashed the Gov about his policies, while her state is seeing record surges in cases.
                          Actually as of today, cases in the state are down 40%.

But the rest is true and AOC is almost as big a dingaling as MYG.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

What's the difference between Rogan and the propagandists at CNN who's BS you eat straight out of their assholes? Troll. At least one side doesn't get triggered by the questions. People with the goods don't need to get the other side disqualified, they beat them on the field. If your argument was so compelling, you should have convinced everyone long ago. I don't even know what your point is any more because you just replay the same leftist bullshit and embarrass yourself.
                            Hahaha!!! Your "Horse Paste Hero" Joe Rogain and his running buddies have killed a whole lot of Republicans.

The reason Orange Man started talking up vaccines is that its wiping out a whole lot of his voters. Someone got in his ear and told him that during Delta, republican deaths were 8X what dems were

There is a sort of checklist that you can just run down with anti-vaxxers. Starts with hating on Biden in particular and Dems in general (and usually contains a Trump meme) and moves on to Candace Owens, Marcus Lamb and Joe Rogain, ending with the prayer warriors and go fund me (Which is ironic to me, fiscal conservatives are all against welfare until one of their loved ones passes in a hospital and they cant pay the bill).

Very happy most of you here are vaxxed. And if you arent, you might want to consider it. I'm not sure this will be over with soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Hahaha!!! Your "Horse Paste Hero" Joe Rogain and his running buddies have killed a whole lot of Republicans.

The reason Orange Man started talking up vaccines is that its wiping out a whole lot of his voters. Someone got in his ear and told him that during Delta, republican deaths were 8X what dems were

There is a sort of checklist that you can just run down with anti-vaxxers. Starts with hating on Biden in particular and Dems in general (and usually contains a Trump meme) and moves on to Candace Owens, Marcus Lamb and Joe Rogain, ending with the prayer warriors and go fund me (Which is ironic to me, fiscal conservatives are all against welfare until one of their loved ones passes in a hospital and they cant pay the bill).

Very happy most of you here are vaxxed. And if you arent, you might want to consider it. I'm not sure this will be over with soon.

You’re really quite intelligent when you disappear from this board for months at a time.

Other times, not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

I see you've been a good soldier for the left and MSM. Good boy. They sure got you hook line and sinker. You seem very triggered.

Comment

Working...
                                X