Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Yes, nonsensical drivel.
    No doubt. My words are like a foreign language to most folk. It's the cross I carry. Seeing everything (most of the time) is quite lonely and frustrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

My statement was sincere. And since my commentary on the subject thus far reads like Nostradamus's quatrains... most likely right on the mark.

Comment

96D3B84A-04F1-452D-BC11-227EB6D3595E.jpeg

I thought death wasn’t the only bad outcome?

Comment

And since my commentary on the subject thus far reads like Nostradamus's quatrains... most likely right on the mark.
          Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          Corona has been found to be multiple times more infectious than influenza. ... With Corona it's 1 infects 28.

How'd that R0=28 work out for ya, Nostradamus?
          Last edited by Kung Wu; September 23, 2021, 12:50 PM.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

My opinions are shared with the top ID minds on earth.
            All of whom believe in lockdowns and restrictions of basic human freedoms.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

How'd that R0=28 work out for ya, Nostradamus?
              Here's the original post: https://shockernet.net/forum/miscell...52#post1231452

March, 2020

And what a beauty it is! Aged like fine wine.

There was no regional, national, or worldwide R0 established at the time. My comment was based on a couple doctor's testimony on what they had experienced in nursing homes. This is back when early mortality rate estimates was 3%.

The infectivity ratio they gave was 4:1 Covid/Flu (just like my post indicates).

The latest strain is more like 6-8:1

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/h...lta-masks.html

Thanks for the assist! I feel smarter now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

All of whom believe in lockdowns and restrictions of basic human freedoms.
                They know how to mitigate disease spread and save lives. Maybe they should be listened to.

Do you go to your tax accountant when you're having car trouble?

Comment

Here's the original post: https://shockernet.net/forum/miscell...52#post1231452

There was no regional, national, or worldwide R0 established at the time. My comment was based on a couple doctor's testimony on what they had experienced in nursing homes. This is back when early mortality rate estimates was 3%.
                  I can't tell ... are you admitting you blew it horrifically or claiming you were close even though you were a MAGNITUDE off?

Comment

• My God, Cold has been shredded and raked over the coals in the last 5 hours. Damn.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

96D3B84A-04F1-452D-BC11-227EB6D3595E.jpeg

I thought death wasn’t the only bad outcome?
                      When his only response to this was an unfunny gif, you know you destroyed him. Well done.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• New coronavirus cases are continuing to decline, and some experts are cautiously optimistic that the virus will continue to wane even into the fall and winter.

Kung Wu continues to look razor sharp, while the fear mongers continue to dull up.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

No doubt. My words are like a foreign language to most folk. It's the cross I carry. Seeing everything (most of the time) is quite lonely and frustrating.
                          Baby talk is not a foreign language

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I can't tell ... are you admitting you blew it horrifically or claiming you were close even though you were a MAGNITUDE off?
                            Bro, if you're going to hang your prosecutorial hat on a March, 2020 quote form a couple doctors who worked one of the first nursing homes to be infected, and keep calling it "my prediction", I'll just take another victory lap if that's okay with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              https://apple.news/Ahhxt-OCSQiaE0P1Dv0OPZA

Kung Wu continues to look razor sharp, while the fear mongers continue to dull up.
                              3 posts attacking a single person? Is there any real estate at all left inside your head?

Back to troll school for you sport.

Comment

March, 2020

There was no regional, national, or worldwide R0 established at the time.
                                Really?

March 24, 2020 ...

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                                Corona has been found to be multiple times more infectious than influenza. It's also been said that typical infection/attack rates for the flu are 1 person infecting 7. With Corona it's 1 infects 28.
                                March 26, 2020 ...

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                This means that _unchecked_, every person that has coronavirus, is likely to infect 2 other people.

In reality I think most researchers believe it to be between 2 and 2.5 for coronavirus, but obviously this can very depending on location and circumstances.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32097725

Comment

Working...
                                X