Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Complete list of countries where COVID has been a 3 month affair:

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
        I have never voted straight party ticket. I have leaned fairly right of center most of the time. The last five or six years, and more intensely the last two, the Republicans have been laser-focused in the message they want to send. They have done a fantastic job in communicating that message to the nation. Even my limited intellect has clearly received that message. As a result, I’ll never vote for another Republican again.
        Could you please explain what you mean here what has been laser focused in the past five or six years? I don't vote straight party ticket either, but I'm not seeing any laser-focused message from any political party, although under Biden/Democrats Trillions of Dollars (if they get their way, it could be in the 7-10 Trillion $ area), after this fall in spending has gone off in the ditch since he took office, which includes the Covid spending bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

My statement was sincere. And since my commentary on the subject thus far reads like Nostradamus's quatrains... most likely right on the mark.

Comment

• n the two weeks since college football kicked off & Fauci said packed stadiums would be superspreaders cases are down 44% in Florida, 43% in Tennessee, 35% in Georgia, 32% in South Carolina, 30% in Mississippi, 22% in Arkansas, 23% in Bama, & 9% in Texas. Every SEC state is down

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
              Complete list of countries where COVID has been a 3 month affair:

Australia could have done it if they at least had a lockdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                Complete list of countries where COVID has been a 3 month affair:

Your post doesn't make sense. The pandemic has already happened. And it didn't happen under the context to which my premise was built upon.

America taking the virus seriously from the start with 100% ID expert control, would have eliminated most of the spread throughout the world. We may not even have experienced Delta. It would have been one massive wave (Mar/Apr) then a trickle until the vaccines were released.

My opinions are shared with the top ID minds on earth.

I do not expect anyone in this fine forum to be able to comprehend the intricate casual relationships that could make what I say plausible. Heck, you guys haven't even been able to grasp the broad strokes.

Comment

• Talk about arrogance. You think if we'd gone completely draconian and forced people to wear masks that don't really work, only if we actually let them out of the house because we should have been in complete lockdown, that the entire world would have been saved? We don't have that kind of power. And there were countries that went that route and all they did was delay the spread amongst them, not stop it. It may have worked on a couple of islands with small populations where it's easy to keep people from coming and going, but it wouldn't have a world wide impact no matter who tried it. It just would have killed more jobs and lead to more suicide and more governmental abuse of powers. Hell, your lord and savior Fauci has admitted that a number of things he has said and recommended didn't and wouldn't accomplish anything. They were fear mongering tactics or things to hopefully make people feel like something was being done.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Australia could have done it if they at least had a lockdown.
                    They basically did do it. And that's in the context of the U.S. not taking the virus seriously. They were continually reseeded as the U.S. led the way in pandemic malfeasance.

Deaths/1M population
                    Australia - 46
                    United States - 2099

2020 GDP
                    Australia -2.44%
                    United States -3.51%

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                      Talk about arrogance. You think if we'd gone completely draconian and forced people to wear masks that don't really work, only if we actually let them out of the house because we should have been in complete lockdown, that the entire world would have been saved? We don't have that kind of power. And there were countries that went that route and all they did was delay the spread amongst them, not stop it. It may have worked on a couple of islands with small populations where it's easy to keep people from coming and going, but it wouldn't have a world wide impact no matter who tried it. It just would have killed more jobs and lead to more suicide and more governmental abuse of powers. Hell, your lord and savior Fauci has admitted that a number of things he has said and recommended didn't and wouldn't accomplish anything. They were fear mongering tactics or things to hopefully make people feel like something was being done.
                      You just don't understand bro. Keep believing whatever helps you get to sleep at night. What's done is done.

We absolutely could have made this a 3 month affair in this country had the doctors been in control. It would likely never have been totally gone, but we'd have been far below 100k deaths until we reached the vaccines... which then would have been mandated.

It would have been the equivalent of a nasty flu season.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                        My opinions are copied from the Top egocentric Scientific minds on earth, who say they know when they are probably pontificating and guessing.
                        FIFY

Comment

• I think we struck a pretty good balance between complete financial ruin and acceptable mitigation to contain a virus that was generally adversely targeted to a certain few segments of the population. The numbers speak for themselves.

Being as this was the worst plague ever to be brought upon. And the worst leader for the job in place, and all the wrong decisions being made, I don't believe we have sniffed losing even 1% of our population. And the economy didn't completely crater for too long.

Not bad.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

And since my commentary on the subject thus far reads like Nostradamus's quatrains... most likely right on the mark.
                            Yes, nonsensical drivel.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              I think we struck a pretty good balance between complete financial ruin and acceptable mitigation to contain a virus that was generally adversely targeted to a certain few segments of the population. The numbers speak for themselves.

Being as this was the worst plague ever to be brought upon. And the worst leader for the job in place, and all the wrong decisions being made, I don't believe we have sniffed losing even 1% of our population. And the economy didn't completely crater for too long.

Not bad.
                              Pretty, pretty…pretty good.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• 96D3B84A-04F1-452D-BC11-227EB6D3595E.jpeg
                                Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

They basically did do it. And that's in the context of the U.S. not taking the virus seriously. They were continually reseeded as the U.S. led the way in pandemic malfeasance.

Deaths/1M population
                                Australia - 46
                                United States - 2099

2020 GDP
                                Australia -2.44%
                                United States -3.51%
                                I thought death wasn’t the only bad outcome?

Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X