Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Ginn @aginnt
    “Highly vaccinated countries like Israel, Iceland, UK, the US, have seen surges of cases despite the high levels of vaccination. You just can’t have that unless the vaccine doesn’t stop infection.”

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Aaron Ginn @aginnt
      “Highly vaccinated countries like Israel, Iceland, UK, the US, have seen surges of cases despite the high levels of vaccination. You just can’t have that unless the vaccine doesn’t stop infection.”
      Not new information Pin. I thought you were a Trump supporter who is a vaccine supporter, but with limits. We already know that the power of the vaccine wanes away after some time. I already know older people who have some immuno-compromised difficulties who are scared, and want the 3rd vaccine. That's why Biden has been pushing the 3rd vaccine just as Israel is. The question is "who should take the 3rd vaccine? Everyone like Biden wants. or older people and immuno-compromised people?

It sounds like you may be moving to support Biden now, with his vaccine mandates?

Comment

• For the last week or so Idaho has been on Crisis Standards of Care protocols statewide.

"Crisis standards of care are guidelines that help healthcare providers and systems decide how to deliver the best care possible under the extraordinary circumstances of an overwhelming disaster or public health emergency. "

The Idaho Department of Health and Welfare (DHW) has activated Crisis Standards of Care (CSC) in accordance with IDAPA 16.02.09 – Crisis Standards of Care For Healthcare Entities. CSC is activated statewide because the massive increase of COVID-19 patients requiring hospitalization in all areas of the state has exhausted existing resources. CSC was activated on Sept. 6 in North Idaho. This activation, declared today, expands the declaration to the rest of the state.

Comment

• I'll call it "Normal November". Come November -- barring some extremely unlikely change in the variant status quo -- there should be zero laws, rules, mandates -- nada, regarding Covid-19. All events wide open, nationally, no masking or vaccination status requirements. No travel restrictions to/from anywhere at all. Just lots of warnings about being unvaccinated if you are over 30.

Normal November!

I hope I'm not wrong about this timeline, but the stats _should_ look amazing starting early November.
          Last edited by Kung Wu; September 21, 2021, 09:39 AM.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            I'll call it "Normal November". Come November -- barring some extremely unlikely change in the variant status quo -- there should be zero laws, rules, mandates -- nada, regarding Covid-19. All events wide open, nationally, no masking or vaccination status requirements. No travel restrictions to/from anywhere at all. Just lots of warnings about being unvaccinated if you are over 30.

Normal November!

I hope I'm not wrong about this timeline, but the stats _should_ look amazing starting early November.
            The perfect Covid test was just completed. The 10-day Great Kansas Germ-fest has concluded. Germs were passed there that haven't been identified yet. If there isn't a major outbreak in the next couple of weeks, we're definitely looking at your "Normal November".

(1) Kansas State Fair | Facebook
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'll call it "Normal November". Come November -- barring some extremely unlikely change in the variant status quo -- there should be zero laws, rules, mandates -- nada, regarding Covid-19. All events wide open, nationally, no masking or vaccination status requirements. No travel restrictions to/from anywhere at all. Just lots of warnings about being unvaccinated if you are over 30.

Normal November!

Comment

• The only unfortunate thing about great November numbers is we will be heading into winter.
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

The only unfortunate thing about great November numbers is we will be heading into winter.
                  Now we're on the same page. :)

Comment

• Let me start by saying that I am vaccinated and I believe it was the right decision for me. I do however believe in everyone's freedom to choose what is best for them after taking in to account their own situations, doing their research, and consulting with their doctor(s).

This video and investigation by Project Veritas is eye opening and pretty powerful.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      Let me start by saying that I am vaccinated and I believe it was the right decision for me. I do however believe in everyone's freedom to choose what is best for them after taking in to account their own situations, doing their research, and consulting with their doctor(s).

This video and investigation by Project Veritas is eye opening and pretty powerful.

100% agreed. If you don't want to get vaccinated, you can take your family and go live in the woods. But you will be segregated from general society.

All anti-vax bullshit (yours included) needs to stop now. It's cost us 100's of thousands of lives. It's cost MILLIONS their standard of living the last two years.

The entire Republican, Fox News, Donald Trump, politicization of this pandemic is one of the most reprehensible acts I've seen in my lifetime. People's lives were traded in order to reinforce the separation of party ideology and thus "rally the base".

In private, there is nobody at the top of the Republican party that thinks any differently than the Democrats on what is correct action during a pandemic. The LiBuRtY OuTrAgE was all contrived (by Trump and Co.) in order to gain ground in the next political contest.

I will personally never look at the Republican Party the same again. And I will ABSOLUTELY vote against any Covidiot running for office.

The End.

Comment

• And I am for the most severe, draconian vaccine mandates ever unleashed on mankind w/ respect to Covid-19.

The self-defeating idiocy that has permeated our society needs to stop (or be stopped) now.

Just look at that horrific imagine of tyranny and human rights abuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111 1111111111111111111111111111111111111

If they ever deputize me to join a vaccine mob squad, I'm comin' for you ****ers. And Fauci's comin' with me!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

100% agreed. If you don't want to get vaccinated, you can take your family and go live in the woods. But you will be segregated from general society.

All anti-vax bullshit (yours included) needs to stop now. It's cost us 100's of thousands of lives. It's cost MILLIONS their standard of living the last two years.

The entire Republican, Fox News, Donald Trump, politicization of this pandemic is one of the most reprehensible acts I've seen in my lifetime. People's lives were traded in order to reinforce the separation of party ideology and thus "rally the base".

In private, there is nobody at the top of the Republican party that thinks any differently than the Democrats on what is correct action during a pandemic. The LiBuRtY OuTrAgE was all contrived (by Trump and Co.) in order to gain ground in the next political contest.

I will personally never look at the Republican Party the same again. And I will ABSOLUTELY vote against any Covidiot running for office.

The End.
                          Where is my "anti-vax bullshit"? I started by saying I support vaccines and was vaccinated myself.

Clod, you cannot deny that the video and eye witness accounts of these incidences don't at a minimum make you stop and think. Especially given all of the secretive back and forth political BS and flip flopping the left in particular has done throughout this whole pandemic. I absolutely see why people wouldn't trust or believe anything they say. And I have news for you, it is not just right wing conservatives who are not trusting and not getting vaccinated. The tact the administration has taken to get people vaccinated is flat out counter productive and that is the reason the vaccine rates declined suddenly. Mandates and shaming are not going to get people to line up for the shot. Speaking logically and giving people factual information and allowing them to make informed decisions on their own while also not contradicting yourself and flip flopping would lead to more vaccinations, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                            And I am for the most severe, draconian vaccine mandates ever unleashed on mankind w/ respect to Covid-19.

The self-defeating idiocy that has permeated our society needs to stop (or be stopped) now.

Just look at that horrific imagine of tyranny and human rights abuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111 1111111111111111111111111111111111111

If they ever deputize me to join a vaccine mob squad, I'm comin' for you ****ers. And Fauci's comin' with me!

Billy Madison game show host on line one.
                            C’mon man!
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Where is my "anti-vax bullshit"? I started by saying I support vaccines and was vaccinated myself.

Clod, you cannot deny that the video and eye witness accounts of these incidences don't at a minimum make you stop and think. Especially given all of the secretive back and forth political BS and flip flopping the left in particular has done throughout this whole pandemic. I absolutely see why people wouldn't trust or believe anything they say. And I have news for you, it is not just right wing conservatives who are not trusting and not getting vaccinated. The tact the administration has taken to get people vaccinated is flat out counter productive and that is the reason the vaccine rates declined suddenly. Mandates and shaming are not going to get people to line up for the shot. Speaking logically and giving people factual information and allowing them to make informed decisions on their own while also not contradicting yourself and flip flopping would lead to more vaccinations, IMO.
                              Cold, like many crazy people, think that there's millions of vaccinated antivaxxers. He, like many loons, refuse to accept that you can be pro vaccine and anti mandates. That kind of thinking happens when you join a cult.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• If you polled the internet, I wonder how many people would say Cold is a loon? I’m talking the last 20 years of message boards he’s been in and around. 70%? 80%?
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X