No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I expect to see massive surges in all of the places that hosted college football games this weekend. I also expect NYC to be seeing massive spikes after cramming 35,000 into the US Open each day this week.

I guess money talks, eh NY?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      I expect to see massive surges in all of the places that hosted college football games this weekend. I also expect NYC to be seeing massive spikes after cramming 35,000 into the US Open each day this week.

I guess money talks, eh NY?
      Except Oregon, they’re safe with their outdoor mandates.

Comment

• Here is some good information on the virus that one doesn't hear when the CDC is giving out information, nor do you hear Clod spouting honest information like this. Usually it is just "The Sky is Falling" information.

https://www.kansas.com/news/coronavi...253987048.html

"More than 80% of Americans have coronavirus antibodies acquired through infection or vaccination, according to a new study of over 1.4 million blood donations across the U.S."

Also:

"Estimates show that from July to December 2020 — before vaccines were available — the percentage of Americans 16 years or older with coronavirus antibodies from infection jumped from 3.5% to 11.5%. By May 2021, the percentage of Americans with infection-derived antibodies increased to about 20%.

But when researchers combined the number of people with antibodies from either infection or vaccination, they found about 83% of Americans had earned them. (Federal health officials authorized the first COVID-19 vaccine on Dec. 14, 2020)."

Comment

• May be the best article I’ve ever seen showing how bad masks suck:

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            May be the best article I’ve ever seen showing how bad masks suck:

https://ianmsc.substack.com/p/the-mo...tm_source=copy
            Cloth masks are trash, and most people, and especially young kids at school, age 5-12 or older handle their masks with their hands, constantly, rendering the masks practically useless. Therefore, school age children and masks success rate is probably below 15% at best, although I don’t know what the basement rate might be (5 % maybe?). Better than nothing? Maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Cloth masks are trash, and most people, and especially young kids at school, age 5-12 or older handle their masks with their hands, constantly, rendering the masks practically useless. Therefore, school age children and masks success rate is probably below 15% at best, although I don’t know what the basement rate might be (5 % maybe?). Better than nothing? Maybe
              It is not clear that they are better than nothing on an individual basis.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

It is not clear that they are better than nothing on an individual basis.
                Right. I should’ve more clear than saying maybe and said it’s not clear.

Comment

• more players already than they had all last year,......... and this year they have the shot

Comment

• R0=5 means we should see a LOT more people sick at the same time compared with last year -- but it will also pass a LOT faster.

Combine that fact with over 80% having antibodies, and we are about to party!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      R0=5 means we should see a LOT more people sick at the same time compared with last year -- but it will also pass a LOT faster.

Combine that fact with over 80% having antibodies, and we are about to party!
                      I never stopped…..

Comment

• 36% Of Those Who Had Covid-19 Didn’t Develop Antibodies, Study Says (forbes.com)

Comment

• It is behind a paywall, the gist is large portion of population that get Covid doesn't develop antibodies - SO THEREFORE EVERYBODY MUST BE VACCINATED.

So this begs the questions

1. If you got Covid and didn't develop the antibodies, then why would getting the vaccine lead to a different outcome?

2. What about all the other studies that have shown that people do develop antibodies, and they are lasting antibodies.

3. What about the recent studies that show there is a significant population who have antibodies but asymptomatic.

4. Why can't this study be found except behind a paywall site?

It all lies, damn lies.

Comment

• Here’s the actual CDC study:

If you give a **** about science, try starting with science rather than propaganda.

The study was of 72 participants and they couldn’t rule out false positives.

The reason for the study was because there are largely variable reposts as to whether or not people generate antigens, not to demonstrate that people aren’t generating antigens.

Previous studies showed between 15% and 95% are seropositive. This demonstrates one thing: Some studies are measuring incorrectly.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• The facts on coronavirus aren't all scary. So why so much fear?

Why are people rushing to buy toilet paper, masks and sanitzer? Experts say anxiety around the coronavirus is fueled by a feeling of powerlessness.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• The Covidiots in here would be damn proud of me today! I went to the market and 90% of the patrons were masked. But not CB... People were making wide swaths around my cart. I was walking around that store eating up virus like Pac-Man. Tasted like chicken if you must know.

I'm 40+, take no medications or recreational drugs, drink very lightly, have worked out and eaten clean most my life therefore enjoy an ideal body mass and blood pressure, and have a god-like immune system.
                                Come and get me you insidious alien spawn of Satan.

Walkin' through the packed store triple-vaxxed be like...

Comment

Working...
                                X