Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    The damage was done looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooong before Biden ever entered office. Biden has demonstrated calm and consistent messaging on the crisis which is exactly what you want out of your leader.
    He has been giving public speaking engagements as recent as yesterday WITHOUT MASKING -- even while the virus is accelerating at an alarming rate. He should have pushed for lock downs looooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooong ago ... the Delta variant has been in the United States since MARCH! Any acceleration of deaths is on HIM.

Here he is at a town hall yesterday ... NO MASK. What message is he sending exactly?!?! ?!? ?? My God. Complete fail of a President for not stopping the Delta variant!!!!!!

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      How could Biden let this happen???
      Don’t you understand? We could’ve eradicated a live virus from the earth if we all would’ve just locked up in our homes for a couple of months. And then it would’ve magically disappeared and we would be living normal right now.

Come on man.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Don’t you understand? We could’ve eradicated a live virus from the earth if we all would’ve just locked up in our homes for a couple of months. And then it would’ve magically disappeared and we would be living normal right now.

Come on man.
        Totally wrong. U.S. Presidents can eradicate the virus by wearing masks at the podium.

Comment

He has been giving public speaking engagements as recent as yesterday WITHOUT MASKING -- even while the virus is accelerating at an alarming rate. He should have pushed for lock downs looooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooong ago ... the Delta variant has been in the United States since MARCH! Any acceleration of deaths is on HIM.

Here he is at a town hall yesterday ... NO MASK. What message is he sending exactly?!?! ?!? ?? My God. Complete fail of a President for not stopping the Delta variant!!!!!!

I believe his (and the CDC's) strategy has been pretty consistent from the start: Get vaccinated and you can drop the mask. But if you shun the vaccine, you need to mask up whenever in the presence of strangers. I agree with that guidance wholeheartedly.

I would add that a mass vaccination campaign replete with nets and tranq guns would be a great addition!

Comment

I believe his (and the CDC's) strategy has been pretty consistent from the start: Get vaccinated and you can drop the mask.
            No his consistent message has been: "Look ... if you are willing to ... umm ... you know ... do the ... thing ... then .... ummm ... look ... we all know that if ... you ... are ... ummm ... they're a bunch of experts ... and ... c'mon man ... what is the next question?"

Comment

No his consistent message has been: "Look ... if you are willing to ... umm ... you know ... do the ... thing ... then .... ummm ... look ... we all know that if ... you ... are ... ummm ... they're a bunch of experts ... and ... c'mon man ... what is the next question?"
              Respect your elders! He's just tryin' to do the right thing. :)

Comment

• Firing up the ole "mass vaccination campaign"...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  Firing up the ole "mass vaccination campaign"...

Encapsulates my fantasy vaccine campaign perfectly. Everything except for the fire hose. That's going a bit too far.

Comment

I believe his (and the CDC's) strategy has been pretty consistent from the start: Get vaccinated and you can drop the mask. But if you shun the vaccine, you need to mask up whenever in the presence of strangers. I agree with that guidance wholeheartedly.

I would add that a mass vaccination campaign replete with nets and tranq guns would be a great addition!
                    Nah, he blew the messaging big time!
                    Livin the dream

Comment

I’m calm and consistent too when I’m asleep.

Comment

• Delta variant is one of the most infectious respiratory diseases known, CDC director says

Comment

• Like I said,... alien.

Comment

• Do we have a treatment for it?

We should probably wear masks.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• More infectious than the common cold or flu? Really? Didn't the flu like infect 65 million people in the US per year? Have to think the cold infects even more.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 97% of people admitted to hospitals with Covid symptoms are unvaccinated.
                                The virus is ripping through U.S. counties with low vaccination rates, while counties with high vaccination rates are seeing lower rates of new cases.
                                In hospitals around the country, 97% of people admitted with Covid symptoms are unvaccinated, and 99.5% of all Covid deaths are also among the unvaccinated.
                                In the past week, the five states with the highest case counts had higher rates of people getting newly vaccinated compared with the national average.
                                Any commonality there? Unplug and stop freaking out you Sheeple. If you're vaccinated why worry. Logic really flies over some peoples heads sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X