No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any number of people are potentially put at risk of dying from TacoShopBurritoitis each day! We should go door to door with gas X or Beano dammit.

Comment

• Seriously though, the treatments have improved drastically and over half of the country is vaccinated. Time to move on. But alas, one party sees their hopes for 2022 dwindling so they have to try and stretch this thing out at least that far.

Comment

• I'm finding that older people are moving toward increased isolation due to the delta variant. Even vaccinated and assured they are only exposed to other vaccinated people, some are saying they won't risk exposure.

That is going to affect attendance at CKA.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
          I'm finding that older people are moving toward increased isolation due to the delta variant. Even vaccinated and assured they are only exposed to other vaccinated people, some are saying they won't risk exposure.

It sure affected it tonight...

Comment

I'm finding that older people are moving toward increased isolation due to the delta variant. Even vaccinated and assured they are only exposed to other vaccinated people, some are saying they won't risk exposure.

You surround your self with paranoid people, as you have shown by the rules they set up at your social gatherings.

I wonder if the ones you exclude are spending every evening at the local VFW or bingo hall?
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Plenty of older people at the TBT last night enjoying a great game and atmosphere.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

No they aren't, the government hasn't told them to. Older people aren't capable of assessing their own personal risk and making the best personal decisions for their own health and safety. We need mandates!!!
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

A lot of people die every day in a lot of very preventable causes. How come those lives don't matter to you as much?
                  a) because he's jonesin' for a jelly donut, and...

b) the Shockers just won another tournament game.

fake news.jpg

Comment

• Older people should take more precautions, but to equate this to the plague is just nonsense.

Does it kill some people? Yes.(unvaccinated overwhelmingly at this point). Does it kill healthy people? Rarely. Does it kill kids? Almost never. Is it as bad as it was a year ago? Not even close.

The media and elites, (Who sacrificed nothing), gave a large portion of the population PTSD that will probably never go away. And this mindsey is apparently preferrable in some people's view. As opposed to those of us living our lives normally going about our business, being brainwashed and need to 'unplug'.

Up is down.
                    Left is right.
                    What you see and live is not real, etc, etc.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Extremely accurate description of Fake Fauci.

Comment

Why does the media only report the negative side of all of this? Why do you never hear about the tens of millions who have contracted the virus and had nothing but a hiccup?

Because the media and government want to scare you and control you, and you’re falling right into their hands. See Cold.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

There are millions every year that choose not to go to WSU basketball games. Why would a couple hundred be any issue?
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Well Wu. You obviously weren’t at the AfterShocks games during the past week but I was and there were a couple of or more thousand of older Shocker fans there each game. The demographics haven’t changed imo. The vast majority of older Shocker fans have had their vaccine and aren’t worried. They attended the games. I think you are either POSING as an elderly person or are a small minority one and really don’t know. My hunch is you are just a POSER.

I think that age will have little, if anything to do with Shocker ticket purchases.

Comment

• People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                                Our Cold friend has lost a lot of hair.

Comment

Working...
                                X