Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I’m talking about a purposeful release. There is no evidence of that. I’m not talking about lab leak. There is evidence to support that theory.
    So you believe only allowing flights to and from America and Europe, but not any other part of China, ensuring it's spread, was just accidental? Am I understanding you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

So you believe only allowing flights to and from America and Europe, but not any other part of China, ensuring it's spread, was just accidental? Am I understanding you?
      No, you don’t understand at all. You are conflating multiple ideas.

1. The virus was engineered - looking very likely to be true.
      2. The virus originated from the Wuhan lab - looking very likely to be true
      3. The virus was purposefully released from the Wuhan lab - no available evidence to support this, but could be true
      4. China was negligent and misleading in their control of the spread - most definitely
      5. China intentionally spread the virus to the rest of the world - no available evidence, however based on their record, I wouldn’t doubt it.
      Last edited by wufan; June 6, 2021, 05:01 AM.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• There is a terrible head cold going around up here. I talked to a NP at the clinic I left this winter and was told that they are expecting a bunch of colds for the next year as we start sharing germs again. What’s interesting is it has affected mask wearers worst.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

No, you don’t understand at all. You are conflating multiple ideas.

1. The virus was engineered - looking very likely to be true.
          2. The virus originated from the Wuhan lab - looking very likely to be true
          3. The virus was purposefully released from the Wuhan lab - no available evidence to support this, but could be true
          4. China was negligent and misleading in their control of the spread - most definitely
          5. China intentionally spread the virus to the rest of the world - no available evidence, however based on their record, I wouldn’t doubt it.
          You have no idea what i'm getting at. I didn't it this thread, or any other, address 1-4.

Sticking to #5- Again, you think the shutting down of flights within China, specifically from and to the capital of the Province of Hubei, but not to and from America in Jan 2020, and most probably all of Dec of 2019, was purely coincidental, and is therefore not actionable right? It's a simple question, both of them.
          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 7, 2021, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
            There is a terrible head cold going around up here. I talked to a NP at the clinic I left this winter and was told that they are expecting a bunch of colds for the next year as we start sharing germs again. What’s interesting is it has affected mask wearers worst.
            No surprise.

Common sense dictates when one is deprived of oxygen it would make them more vulnerable to pathogens. Fauci even said so (or wrote as much also).

Comment

You have no idea what i'm getting at. I didn't it this thread, or any other, address 1-4.

Sticking to #5- Again, you think the shutting down of flights within China, specifically from and to the capital of the Province of Hubei, but not to and from America in Jan 2020, and most probably all of Dec of 2019, was purely coincidental, and is therefore not actionable right? It's a simple question, both of them.
              I wasn’t talking about 5. I was talking about 3. You quoted me and started talking about 5. You are conflating issues. I don’t give a **** about 5.
              Livin the dream

Comment

No surprise.

Common sense dictates when one is deprived of oxygen it would make them more vulnerable to pathogens. Fauci even said so (or wrote as much also).
                This is not factual in any way.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Candace Owens

@RealCandaceO

Lol the story was always so ridiculous and the lie was so big. Somebody eating bat soup and causing an international pandemic was the conspiracy theory. Funding a bio-weapon and making trillions off the vaccine? That always made more logical sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Candace Owens

@RealCandaceO

Lol the story was always so ridiculous and the lie was so big. Somebody eating bat soup and causing an international pandemic was the conspiracy theory. Funding a bio-weapon and making trillions off the vaccine? That always made more logical sense.
                    Yep. Which seems like the more far fetched conspiracy theory? I know which one I would choose. It's like the whole world was so dumb to just accept that bat-sh!t crazy theory...

Comment

Is there a difference between:

A)China knew they developed the virus and it got out by accident, they tried to control it and hide their technology/secret etc and it got away from them and then they tried to cover their trail and

B)China knew they developed the virus and tried to spread it to the US.

?

Are you saying there's no difference and that's why you don't care? (just honestly trying to understand your stance)

Comment

• I will say that zoonotic transfer was a reasonable theory. What wasn’t reasonable was ignoring the bioengineering lab across the street.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Is there a difference between:

A)China knew they developed the virus and it got out by accident, they tried to control it and hide their technology/secret etc and it got away from them and then they tried to cover their trail and

B)China knew they developed the virus and tried to spread it to the US.

?

Are you saying there's no difference and that's why you don't care? (just honestly trying to understand your stance)

If your honestly trying to understand my stance, and therefore sincere, then let me speak for myself. Where did I say I don't care, or did you just intone that?

Did they 'intentionally' spread it to the rest of the world, which-is-basically-what-happened, when they shut down flights from the capital of Hubei to the rest of China but not America, I can't say, nor can you. But that doesn't mean it didn't happen, with all of the resulting consequences of their choice.

So, I'll ask you; do you believe the cessation of flights within China but not America was accidental, or merely coincidental, because they really didn't think it would spread, even though they were locking down the capital at the same time? Do you think their experts are that stupid? Do you want to expound upon that stance, if that's your stance on it's transmission?

As far as it being synthetic or not, I'm still wondering when they will find the cave that houses the disease-ridden chiropteran genus in question, since it appears that they couldn't locate it across the street. A little help from China after basically 2 years would be nice, but I ain't holding my breath.
                          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 8, 2021, 08:45 AM.

Comment

I will say that zoonotic transfer was a reasonable theory. What wasn’t reasonable was ignoring the bioengineering lab across the street.
                            I think you're on to something wu.

Comment

This is not factual in any way.
                              You are really smart.

Since I'm not as smart as you, can you explain how oxygen deprivation does not compromise one's immune system.

Comment

You are really smart.

Since I'm not as smart as you, can you explain how oxygen deprivation does not compromise one's immune system.
                                Masks do not cause oxygen deprivation.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X