X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Some things may be true even if Donald Trump said them”

– Jonathon Karl- ABC News

Comment

• BTW I am slowly merging the two coronavirus threads. Gonna take a long time, but this is the surviving one.
      Last edited by Kung Wu; June 1, 2021, 03:37 PM.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I will vote for the guy that promises to do the least and spend the least at the federal level.
        Are you concerned enough for the country to vote AGAINST the guy who promises to do the MOST damage and spend the MOST at the federal level? Just another way to look at the same information and data, since there are only imperfect candidates with varying amounts of flaws and weaknesses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Are you concerned enough for the country to vote AGAINST the guy who promises to do the MOST damage and spend the MOST at the federal level? Just another way to look at the same information and data, since there are only imperfect candidates with varying amounts of flaws and weaknesses.
          Perhaps. Why vote for the lesser of two evils when you can vote for the lesser of three?
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I absolutely vote against the candidate that wants to spend the most and do the most to grow gov't. But I'll also vote against any candidate who wants more gov't, even if someone is worse.

The candidate that wants the least intrusion and spending gets my support.

It might be a little different if Republicans governed while in power like they pretend to care when out of power. But they don't. They become big gov't, big spending freaks as soon as they have the ability to. Kind of like how Dems pretend to be anti-war when out of power and then continue with the status quo once they get it.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Where the hell is that Cold guy at?

Does this just prove he was a fear mongering media puppet?
              He hasn’t logged in for a while. I hope he is getting the help he needs.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• The biggest problem is that the word "No" has been replaced with "Compromise" in Washingtom. If a bumb asks me for $20, I just say no. I don't say "How about $10?" Government is a constant rotation of bumbs asking for $20, and eventually settling for $10. Whereas 95% of the time, the answer should just be NO!
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Thousands of Fauci’s e-mails have been released per FOI Act. At least one has experts speculating that the virus was engineered in January of 2020.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    Thousands of Fauci’s e-mails have been released per FOI Act. At least one has experts speculating that the virus was engineered in January of 2020.
                    And to think you had people in here treating him like a god. Major egg-on-the-face possibilities looming ahead.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                      The biggest problem is that the word "No" has been replaced with "Compromise" in Washingtom. If a bumb asks me for $20, I just say no. I don't say "How about $10?" Government is a constant rotation of bumbs asking for $20, and eventually settling for $10. Whereas 95% of the time, the answer should just be NO!
                      Except the government is usually "How about $20?" "How about $10 instead?" "Let just make it $30 and call it a deal."

Comment

• Anybody read any of the FOIA email from Fauci? What is really scary is there are a lot of "Cold" type people out there who think they are experts and have "opinions", "thoughts" and "ideas" who think they should be heard.

Comment

• mask.JPG

Comment

• china.JPG

Comment

• The Fall of Saint Anthony Fauci

https://www.nationalreview.com/magaz...fauci/#slide-1

Comment

• How anyone could still believe anything this nitwit says is beyond me. The dude is a fame whore who has continually duped the brainless idiots who drool over his every word. His time has passed and he should be fired immediately.

Dr. Rand Paul said it best and most succinctly:

Where you at Clod?

Comment

Working...
                                X