No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It sounds like the Democrats are indebted to China.

Comment

• Got my second dose of Moderna this morning. Thank you Trump! LFG!

Actually saw several Trump stickers on cars. I thought conservatives weren't getting vaccinated? At least that's what Clod, MSDNC and CNN are saying.

Comment

• Where is the expert anyway? No exciting death rates or surges to throw around and scare people with anymore?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Where is the expert anyway? No exciting death rates or surges to throw around and scare people with anymore?
          Not to mention the sh!t show that is the Biden administration right now. His idol and savior isn't doing so well these days.

Comment

• Ignore comparing Presidents for just a moment......what kind of chasm have we crossed to go from Mike Pence to Kamala Harris?

It is EMBARRASSING.

Comment

• I’m surprised they have proposed replacing daylight saving day with”masking day”

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Ignore comparing Presidents for just a moment......what kind of chasm have we crossed to go from Mike Pence to Kamala Harris?

It is EMBARRASSING.
                We’ve entered another dimension and “crossed” over to the “Twilight Zone”...
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Rep. Jim Jordan @Jim_Jordan

Why were American tax dollars funding research in a lab in China?

Comment

• I did not read the study, but if it holds up, this is great news!

As a side note, it would be surprising if folks were NOT maintaining long term immunity after infection.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I did not read the study, but if it holds up, this is great news!

As a side note, it would be surprising if folks were NOT maintaining long term immunity after infection.
                      If you listen to MSM it seems like your immunity is gone within 6 months...

Comment

• This is why I don’t think folks who have had Covid gain anything from the vaccine. Just like so much of this pandemic, the CDC/WHO recommendations make no sense.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Where the hell is that Cold guy at?

Does this just prove he was a fear mongering media puppet?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Where the hell is that Cold guy at?

Does this just prove he was a fear mongering media puppet?
                            I just got off a call with my colleagues in Australia. They are planning on going into another lockdown due to 15 active cases.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I just got off a call with my colleagues in Australia. They are planning on going into another lockdown due to 15 active cases.
                              On the whole continent?

Comment

Working...
                              X